HP twin 57mm 4v kit feeler

Starsky 77

Established Member
**** that is shitty !! So far i have been luky with my transactions. Shit i shouldn't have to say that i have been lucky i shouldn't have to woory about any transaction people should just keep their word. These are the asses that ruin it for the good majority. hope it works out

Droptop Snake

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
I would think that this is on FedEx, but I have a feeling that unless you have documentation of with them you may have an uphill battle. Good luck with this. I hate dishonest people.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
hey man I will trade you my complete s/c kit with intercooler and some cash...oh and all you need to make it work on a 4v is a bracket assembly..

Last edited:

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
I have to agree with LARRY, NEVER ship your product till you have payment. If someone expects you to ship it without paying they are crazy imo.

They can think what they want.

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
im with lightning larry and droptop. you cannot as a seller ship until paid. if he was bsing you the whole time how could you trust him enough to believe him? after the first time you should have went with another buyer. not to flame you but it wasn't the smartest move.

on another note, i hope this all works out for you as you only had good intentions and this guy really is a piece of sh*t for doing this. i know what i had to go through to save up for my blower kit and all and to be out that money idk what i would do. good luck bro i will stay on this thread to see the outcome.

strokher racing

Established Member
Why did so many people drop the ball on this transaction? Lot of people not doing what they said. What is the shipping place saying?

silver2003

Banned
looks like this guy scammed me

Like i told LIGHTNING LARRY i was only looking for a kit for my friend and then you took over on the phone after that i had nothing to do with this at all you never talked to me again or post anything here to me other than where is your money thats when i found out about this i don't know why you send the kit without payment i shouldn't be blamed for this i have been trying to call my friend but nothing the worst part is that he does not live close to me his relatives do i have been trying everything i could this sucks

Thatguy2

No swimming
Established Member
Like i told LIGHTNING LARRY i was only looking for a kit for my friend and then you took over on the phone after that i had nothing to do with this at all you never talked to me again or post anything here to me other than where is your money thats when i found out about this i don't know why you send the kit without payment i shouldn't be blamed for this i have been trying to call my friend but nothing the worst part is that he does not live close to me his relatives do i have been trying everything i could this sucks

What is your name jerry right and the guy I talked to his name was jerry thats the same name I shipped it to as well.

silver2003

Banned
yeah i saw that and i think is good like i said it was not me who took it and yes my name is Jerry his name is Julio so if you where calling him Jerry he probably when with it the other thing is with what name did you send the kit with because neither of us have an id with Jerry on it so you should talk to fed ex about it to like i said i don't even know if he has the turbos or not i am just going by what you are saying i have not been able to talk to him since i am sorry about this

silver2003

Banned
i just read you post again i saw that you did send the kit with my name what last name did you use and if they picked it up how did fed ex give the package with no last name and no id with Jerry on it i use Jerry because thats just my nick name not on my birth certificate

Droptop Snake

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
i just read you post again i saw that you did send the kit with my name what last name did you use and if they picked it up how did fed ex give the package with no last name and no id with Jerry on it i use Jerry because thats just my nick name not on my birth certificate

huhImage2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread