HP twin 57mm 4v kit feeler

Invictus

Banned
Wow, i'm extremely sorry to hear this. I hope this works out for you man. You were trusting someone else to pay you which is very decent of you, unfortunately today that's probably not the smartest move.

I hope if works out for you.

Subscribing.

Thatguy2

No swimming
Established Member
Wow, i'm extremely sorry to hear this. I hope this works out for you man. You were trusting someone else to pay you which is very decent of you, unfortunately today that's probably not the smartest move.

I hope if works out for you.

Subscribing.

Your 100% right
So much for being a trusting nice guy

Last edited:

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
sorry to hear that man.....im in the market right now and am hoping i dont get scammed as a buyer

Last edited:

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
daammmn somebody just stole a turbo kit? Id be at his doorstep right now with machine guns ready. You sent off turbo kit without even a dime of payment? Were you that desperate to sell the kit? Too bad I didnt see this earlier or I would have bought it from you....

Sick 03

Banned
i had the kit after i found out where he had it . i was trying to sell it but not to keep the money i was gonna return it to seller but i did want to make some money for me since my use to be friend did not pay me for a 96 cobra that i sold him. this guy came to one day i was not here and my brother gave it back to him my brother did not know what was going on and since my brother and my friend use to hang out alot my brother trusted him i guess since my friend was i alway here too. and no i did not sell it in no other forum and i don't have it anymore.
if i really wanted a turbo kit i would buy me one i do have money to do that and more. its not my fault the seller send the kit without getting payed first that is really stupid of him to do that if he really wanted his turbo kit back he would fly over here and go to the address where he send it to why doesn't he do that huh what he does not have the balls to come to California and get his shit i would but know he is just burning me here on the forums.

i tried to get this done by selling it so that i get some money and gets some money but i couldn't sorry

AND I DON,T WANT ANYBODY AROUND MY HOUSE I AM NOT A KID I WILL TAKE ACTION TO PROTECT MY HOUSE

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
i had the kit after i found out where he had it . i was trying to sell it but not to keep the money i was gonna return it to seller but i did want to make some money for me since my use to be friend did not pay me for a 96 cobra that i sold him. this guy came to one day i was not here and my brother gave it back to him my brother did not know what was going on and since my brother and my friend use to hang out alot my brother trusted him i guess since my friend was i alway here too. and no i did not sell it in no other forum and i don't have it anymore.
if i really wanted a turbo kit i would buy me one i do have money to do that and more. its not my fault the seller send the kit without getting payed first that is really stupid of him to do that if he really wanted his turbo kit back he would fly over here and go to the address where he send it to why doesn't he do that huh what he does not have the balls to come to California and get his shit i would but know he is just burning me here on the forums.

i tried to get this done by selling it so that i get some money and gets some money but i couldn't sorry

AND I DON,T WANT ANYBODY AROUND MY HOUSE I AM NOT A KID I WILL TAKE ACTION TO PROTECT MY HOUSE

Dude.....it's hard to understand what the hell you are trying to say.....grammar......and that last part.....:rolleyes:

Droptop Snake

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
i had the kit after i found out where he had it . i was trying to sell it but not to keep the money i was gonna return it to seller but i did want to make some money for me since my use to be friend did not pay me for a 96 cobra that i sold him.

Congratulations. That makes you a complete POS.

mustangsn95snak

Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------hey email me if you still have the sullivan intake [email protected]

hp twin 57mm kit 4v lows miles track time only
-Electronic Boost controller - Greddy type S
-38mm wastegates tail
-billet blow off valves
-all oil lines
-all parts are in good shape, used, the headers have recently been jethot coated againHP

$4k
Suspension parts

also have Sullivan lower and upper
01 timing cover
harmonic balancer

I have more stuff to add to the list

no low ballers

If you have a 03-04 cobra I have 99% of the parts you need

open to trades and cash

pics
http://www.putfile.com/scheister/images/120417
Also if you would like you can call me Justin 863 224 9000
4pm to 5am

hey email me if you still have the sullivan intake [email protected]

mysticalsnake

Established Member

despite your ridiculously terrible grammar skills...what you're saying is that: you "purchased" the kit, yet didn't send money so that you could resell it and make a profit and then return the seller the original agreed upon price?...and you don't have to worry about people just rolling by your house dude...you realize (if i remember correctly) you just committed a federal crime, right?! you won't have a house if he trully pursues this to the full extent, all you'll have is an oragne jump suit and some other guy just wantin' his butt sex from you.

RussZTT

Established Member

Biggest run on sentence ever. Anyway, you got the kit and tried to sell it THEN you were going to send the money back to the seller? :bs::bs::bs:
You are a douche. With your last statement you do sound like a kid. Making threats already :rollseyes

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
He was trying to sell it on lamustangclub. I know he had his car tuned by Greg at RET too (not with the stolen turbo) and Greg didn't know it was stolen.

Users who are viewing this thread