Hulk Hogan a racist?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Wait so it's alright for someone else to use the n word but when someone who is white uses it he loses his entire career before and after?

Speaking of that college basketball player...

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Who gives a shit, I mean really. Everyone just has to be offended by something these days. ****ing pansies. Can't say or do anything without stepping on toes. God forbid you're a straight white Christian conservative male.

Gotta agree with this. I'm sure he's not racist, but he makes one comment years ago and all of the sudden it's like he's a kkk member. And yes, there would be absolutely no wwe if it weren't for him.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Conversely in 2015 Kanye West can say a variant of ****** over 3 dozen times on his track “All Day” and climb the charts in the UK and US while being invited to perform live at the Billboard Music Awards under the guise of “entertainment”.

'Merica

GT915

Established Member
Obama used the n word on television recently. Does that mean he'll be removed from office and his name purged from the history books? Please tell me the answer is "yes".

Last edited:
My favorite part of modern day celebrity apologies:

"that is not who I am"

Except it is who you are, because you did/said it. At least be a man and own it.

And don't you think, that at some point in your life, you've made comments that someone could spin to make you out into a villain?

That can be done to anyone these days. People have legitimate reasons for speaking or believing what they do. If you say the wrong thing in your life and it gets recorded somewhere, the same could be done to you.

I've heard people say/speak some pretty awful things when they're drunk or just not in a right frame of mind. Is it right for people to record people when they say things that maybe aren't what people consider is right?

Its not right to do that.

In fact, I bet you every person on earth has at one point or another made comments or spoken things that are on the Hulksters level. The thing is...most people aren't honest about that. They are total frauds.

Everyone has been where the Hulkster has been at. And people suggesting that they never have spoken things, on the level of what he spoke, are simply liars. People are professional liars.

The Hulkster doesn't have to own his comments. The low life that leaked those comments is the real scoundrel here.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I find it funny that anything describing a white person used in what we all know is a demeaning manner is ok with the media and society. But heaven forbid a white person say anything that is or can be deemed racist; good bye career.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Man, need to clean the sand out of here. Dumb **** should be happy any guy wants to bang his daughter or support her music career, have any of you tried listening to her AWFUL music?

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
I think black celebrities/athletes/politicians should start calling white people racist names.
I'm offended that's not happening.
I need a PC hug. [ preferably from a minority]

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Gotta agree with this. I'm sure he's not racist, but he makes one comment years ago and all of the sudden it's like he's a kkk member. And yes, there would be absolutely no wwe if it weren't for him.

And if he is racist? Lets explore this a bit. Who watches wrestling because you care about one's view on topic X rather than how the wrestler puts on a show in (or outside) the ring? That's what pisses me off with all of the b.s going on with Hogan, Cosby, Paula Dean and the like.

The entire thing is irony in its simplest definition. The WWF/WWE routinely created divisive and what some might consider racist story lines and characters. Hell, Virgil was nothing more than a high classed slave for The Million Dollar Man. VKM exploited women worse than Cliff Huxtible. Read about his inner circle.

As far as I know, this isn't about Hogan talking about Booker T and rappers. This has to be his tirade on his daughter dating a black guy.

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
Can't be a somebody or have fame and get away with it. It's just a fact.

If Joe Blow on the street says something racist and a neighbor hears it, Joe loses popularity in his neighborhood. Hulk Hogan has a lot more to lose obviously.

tistan

Established Member
I find it highly ironic that being gay or transgendered is considered normal and protected, but let anyone get caught mentioning anything derogatory about another race, religion, or sexual orientation and people want to lock you away for it. Of course the exemption to that is if you are one of the minorities, then it is ok to spew your racial hatred and bigotry. Bigotry and racism exist now and has always existed because it is natural.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The p.c. police want to lock you away for speaking "negatively" about anyone in the minority provided you are in the majority. I'd have the utmost respect for someone who believes enough in their convictions not to apologize for an opinion regardless what it may be. So Hogan apologizes to whom exactly and for what exactly? Having an opinion? Making a forced contrition does not negate an opinion.

tistan

Established Member
The p.c. police want to lock you away for speaking "negatively" about anyone in the minority provided you are in the majority. I'd have the utmost respect for someone who believes enough in their convictions not to apologize for an opinion regardless what it may be. So Hogan apologizes to whom exactly and for what exactly? Having an opinion? Making a forced contrition does not negate an opinion.

Very true. It also doesn't make anyone believe that you mean it, so wtf do it:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread