Hulk Hogan a racist?

o2k

Noob
Established Member
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/24/entertainment/hulk-hogan-wwe-apology-racism-feat/index.html

(CNN)Legendary wrestler Hulk Hogan issued an apology Friday after the National Enquirer released a transcript of statements he made that included racial slurs.

The remarks were recorded in an "unauthorized sex tape," according to the Enquirer, and included the n-word in reference to the dating life of his daughter, Brooke. He has since apologized.

"Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation," Hogan says in a statement. "It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it."

He goes on to say that "I believe very strongly that every person in the world is important and should not be treated differently based on race, gender, orientation, religious beliefs or otherwise. I am disappointed with myself that I used language that is offensive and inconsistent with my own beliefs.

"It is not who I am. I continue to work every day to improve as a person, and this matter is an important learning experience for me in that regard. As a result I am resigning from my contractual relationship with the WWE."

However, his former employer said it ended its business relationship with Hogan.

"WWE terminated its contract with Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan). WWE is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide," the organization said in a statement.

Fans noticed that Hogan has been removed entirely from the WWE's website, including from its Hall of Fame.

What he apparently said was

Thoughts?

Coiled03

Established Member
Whatcha gonna do, brother, when the PC police come after you?!?!

Planter

Banned
You shouldn't have to apologize for comments from stolen property made in the privacy of your own home regardless of how wrong they are.

Donald Sterling lost his ownership of an NBA franchise because of it. had to sell it and everything. He made a cool $1.x billion on that one though.

SHOdown220

Established Member
Who gives a shit, I mean really. Everyone just has to be offended by something these days. ****ing pansies. Can't say or do anything without stepping on toes. God forbid you're a straight white Christian conservative male.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/24/entertainment/hulk-hogan-wwe-apology-racism-feat/index.html

(CNN)Legendary wrestler Hulk Hogan issued an apology Friday after the National Enquirer released a transcript of statements he made that included racial slurs.

The remarks were recorded in an "unauthorized sex tape," according to the Enquirer, and included the n-word in reference to the dating life of his daughter, Brooke. He has since apologized.

"Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation," Hogan says in a statement. "It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it."

He goes on to say that "I believe very strongly that every person in the world is important and should not be treated differently based on race, gender, orientation, religious beliefs or otherwise. I am disappointed with myself that I used language that is offensive and inconsistent with my own beliefs.

"It is not who I am. I continue to work every day to improve as a person, and this matter is an important learning experience for me in that regard. As a result I am resigning from my contractual relationship with the WWE."

However, his former employer said it ended its business relationship with Hogan.

"WWE terminated its contract with Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan). WWE is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide," the organization said in a statement.

Fans noticed that Hogan has been removed entirely from the WWE's website, including from its Hall of Fame.

What he apparently said was

Thoughts?

Clean that crap up before I log back on when I get home!!
Didn't listen did you?

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Who gives a shit, I mean really. Everyone just has to be offended by something these days. ****ing pansies. Can't say or do anything without stepping on toes. God forbid you're a straight white Christian conservative male.

Agree with this, my first thought on reading this article was who the hell cares and why make a big deal about it.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
My favorite part of modern day celebrity apologies:

"that is not who I am"

Except it is who you are, because you did/said it. At least be a man and own it.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
My favorite part of modern day celebrity apologies:

"that is not who I am"

Except it is who you are, because you did/said it. At least be a man and own it.

Reminds me of of something a wise man's mother used to say:

"Stupid is as stupid does"

Works with racism too.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
PC people that are offended by words are pussies. The most hilarious part in this whole situation is that someone saying ****** is being billed by the National Enquirer as a “World Exclusive”.

This story must’ve been like Watergate for the National Enquirer:
“Stop the press…ditch that Aliens Impregnate Michael Jackson’s Corpse cover story…we have a confirmed occurrence of a white man saying ******!”

Oh Noes...say it ain't so!

Users who are viewing this thread