Hunting for a great tuner

Ralo

Established Member
I'm just about a hour North of Memphis TN and I'm willing to drive probably 10-12hrs for the right one. I'll be going from a Eaton to Whipple

Danno44

Squatchin
Established Member
I highly recommend Eric Brooks at Brookspeed. He tuned me for two different combos and both are exactly what I wanted. The best part is he can do it remotely so you can do it without travelling. All you need is a wideband and laptop.

Ralo

Established Member
I highly recommend Eric Brooks at Brookspeed. He tuned me for two different combos and both are exactly what I wanted. The best part is he can do it remotely so you can do it without travelling. All you need is a wideband and laptop.

What boost and gas did you make your power in your sig on?

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Lee Blankenship

Blankenship Tuning & Performance

you know why?

Because he tunes the fastest convertible eaton terminator and the ONLY 6psd 9 second on boost and 93 octane GT500

pretty slick credentials. located in shelbybille, ky just outside of Louisville.

Danno44

Squatchin
Established Member
That was my old setup with 17 lbs on 93 octane. I dont have new numbers for my 22 lb e85 setup yet but it is making way more power then the pump tune with perfect drivability. Both tuned remotely at my leisure.:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread