Hunting Hitler TV Show on History Channel

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
No confirmed body, no suicide.

Not the first time we've been lied to in history books.

And I'm not the least bit inclined to believe that an ambitious man like Hitler, who was so calculated, didn't have a contingency plan or several contingency plans in place. It just doesn't make sense. And the Nazis had far more advanced technology than most have been led to believe.

Nazism was a rapid uprising of nihilism, which of course ended in total self-destruction and total chaos.

The Nero Order of 19 March 1945, by Hitler, decreed that all infrastructure in Germany shall be destroyed rather than giving it to the allies. Polycratic struggles within the Reich were prevalent amidst realizing a total victory could not be possibly materialized, thus Hitler would only accept a total loss, which of course involved taking his own life rather than getting destroyed personally by an evermore vengeful Red Army.

From Kampfzeit to Kampfjahren, the nazis believed that dying as a soldier is far more exalting than negotiating for peace. This was prevalent in the idealization in nazi discourse. Thus the suicide of citizens -- including high ranking Nazis such as Hitler -- was viewed as a heroic self sacrifice. Rather than being seen as cowardly surrendering to the allies, self-sacrifice was the only way to maintain honor. This belief of course was permeated in the Third Reich movie Kolberg, which of course was written by Joseph Goebbels. The movie, which was was propaganda, set a powerful paradigm for the Germans to follow. This of course was a stoic attitude and a readiness to sacrifice themselves.

In a speech on 28 February 1945, Goebbels alluded to stoic heroes such as Cato of Utica and Frederick the Great. Both would rather have victory or death. Cato of Utica committed suicide rather than surrendering to Ceaser. In the same speech, Goebbels said he would: "... cheerfully throw away his life." Suicide was a self-sacrifice which allowed nazis to retain honor, thus Hitler's decision to stay in his bunker and die using his own hands was viewed as a heroic example for the Germans to keep fighting and to never accept a total loss. On May 1st, 1945, the Hamburg radio reverberated this belief: "Hitler...fallen at his command post in the Reich Chancery fighting to the last breath against Bolshevism and for Germany."

Don't fall for speculation from TV shows such as Hunting Hitler; the historical facts are clear.

Last edited:

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
How about the historic facts directly opposite of what you typed such as high ranking fanatical Nazi's trying to negotiate for peace or fleeing to greener pastures? The Nazi's surrendered for Christ's sake. So much for that dying with honor, right?

I get a hoot out of those trying to take an irrational man and paint him with a rational brush.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
How about the historic facts directly opposite of what you typed such as high ranking fanatical Nazi's trying to negotiate for peace or fleeing to greener pastures? The Nazi's surrendered for Christ's sake. So much for that dying with honor, right?

I get a hoot out of those trying to take an irrational man and paint him with a rational brush.

Yep.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member

Oh, Hitler was definitely irrational, he personified evil. I wasn't trying to paint him as a rational person, this was just the ideology they perpetuated in their own propaganda. Moreover, those Nazis weren't trying to negotiate for peace, they were negotiating to avoid a total surrender. They threw their people under the bus. The Nazis didn't want to surrender to the Soviets, but only to the Western Allies. Heinrich Himmler, who tried to "negotiate for peace" ended up killing himself rather than surrendering.

Last edited:

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
The hate Stalin and his countrymen had for the Nazi's was personal. If your country just defeated your arch enemy and his corpse was found, you'd parade that around like you were the **** of the walk rather than taking your time and, in my opinion, acting with hesitation. History shows how Stalin remained skeptical of this death and rightfully so. Besides personal feelings, facts and actions, again in my opinion, don't seem to add up with the end result being Hitler killing himself by poison and bullet.

No Stalin always needed an enemy, from the Ukrainian peasants in the early 1930's to the general population and Red Army in the late 30's and 1940. Sorry but the Moscow archives has documented that the skull fragment and dental bridge work they have has come from Hitler. So Stalin always floated that idea that somehow some way Hitler might of slipped the noose and encirclement of Berlin. The last chance for Hitler was when Anna Reisch sp?? landed with Gen. Koller to take over the almost non exsistant Luftwaffe on Apr 18th. The Soviets and more importantly the KGB and GRU played hot potato with the remains from 1948 to 1966 where I think they moved them a grand total of 8 times. Before finally cremating them I think outside Cottbus E Germany in 1970. But the bullet hole skull fragment and dental bridge remained well hidden and secret until the USSR totally imploded in 1991 and the archives was open up to western observers and historic researchers.

Last edited:

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
No Stalin always needed an enemy, from the Ukrainian peasants in the early 1930's to the general population and Red Army in the late 30's and 1940. Sorry but the Moscow archives has documented that the skull fragment and dental bridge work they have has come from Hitler. So Stalin always floated that idea that somehow some way Hitler might of slipped the noose and encirclement of Berlin. The last chance for Hitler was when Anna Reisch sp?? landed with Gen. Koller to take over the almost non exsistant Luftwaffe on Apr 18th. The Soviets and more importantly the KGB and GRU played hot potato with the remains from 1948 to 1966 where I think they moved them a grand total of 8 times. Before finally cremating them I think outside Cottbus E Germany in 1970. But the bullet hole skull fragment and dental bridge remained well hidden and secret until the USSR totally imploded in 1991 and the archives was open up to western observers and historic researchers.

Have the American scientist(s) recanted what they said years ago about the skull being female after it was tested? Remember how secretive the Russians were with the jawbone? Unless things have changed, the bones were not comparable to anything else. In other words, one says they belong to Adolf but nothing can be used to prove otherwise since no one has anything (physical) to counter it. IMO, bridgework doesn't prove ones death.

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
On Amazon Prime, there's a series called The Man in the High Castle. It's based off a book. It's a drama about what life would be like if the Nazis and Japanese had won the war. There would be no more America. FDR was assassinated. All Americans live under totalitarian rule. It's pretty fascinating.

Man_High_Castle_(TV_Series)_map.png

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
On Amazon Prime, there's a series called The Man in the High Castle. It's based off a book. It's a drama about what life would be like if the Nazis and Japanese had won the war. There would be no more America. FDR was assassinated. All Americans live under totalitarian rule. It's pretty fascinating.

Agreed. I've read the book, and so far I think I like the series better than the book.

FoxFour

Peace,Love and Soul!
Established Member
I'm with you.

America has an official intelligence program called 'PaperClip.'

I imagine you know it. The US and Russia agreed which Nazi scientists to split up among themselves for their own gains.

They gave them new identities and of course 'in-sourced' the intel from these Nazi scientists.

The guys that weren't worth crap faced the Nuremberg trials.
Source of your information on the joint action between Russia and the US on splitting up Nazi scientists? Russia wanted to get as many scientists as they could for their own. Russia and the US were not interested in 'trades'. German scientists hoped and prayed that they would get caught by the Allies first, lot of which went looking for the Allies.
Many of the Russian captured ones were kept in prison and tortured. After all, a lot of Russians watched their people raped and killed by German soldiers.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

Agreed. I've read the book, and so far I think I like the series better than the book.

Im going to start that one soon, looks really good. If a few decisions were made in that war differently, things today would be hugely different.

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
Im going to start that one soon, looks really good. If a few decisions were made in that war differently, things today would be hugely different.

I am reading a book called Freedoms Forge. It's about the Arsenal of democracy and the industrial mobilization effort. Knowing how all that was orchestrated to produce munitions, tanks, airplanes, ships in mind boggling amounts, I wonder what could have went so differently to let the Nazis win.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Source of your information on the joint action between Russia and the US on splitting up Nazi scientists? Russia wanted to get as many scientists as they could for their own. Russia and the US were not interested in 'trades'. German scientists hoped and prayed that they would get caught by the Allies first, lot of which went looking for the Allies.
Many of the Russian captured ones were kept in prison and tortured. After all, a lot of Russians watched their people raped and killed by German soldiers.

What is your source or are you educated via Google links that support your 'beliefs'...

Unlike you I have read books that support my beliefs. I don't educate myself via 'search engines' that support what I believe.

Go buy yourself 'The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany' by William Shirer.

Probably TOO OVERWHELMING for a know it all like you since it exceeds 1000 pages of written content. Which probably blows your mind up since it requires you to actually sit down and READ.

And that man has been vetted and verified as a real Nazi insider.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
What is your source or are you educated via Google links that support your 'beliefs'...

Unlike you I have read books that support my beliefs. I don't educate myself via 'search engines' that support what I believe.

Go buy yourself 'The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany' by William Shirer.

Probably TOO OVERWHELMING for a know it all like you since it exceeds 1000 pages of written content. Which probably blows your mind up since it requires you to actually sit down and READ.

And that man has been vetted and verified as a real Nazi insider.

So you should have no problem citing the specific pages within the book that backs up your point.

rochoa21

Established Member
I have a coworker from argentina and he says there are towns that are german only and celebrate octoberfest and all the holidays as they were in germany

2001sleeper

Established Member

This is a dumb argument these days as you can access so many books through search engines.
Like buying a $400 text book in school makes somebody more of a scholar compared to somebody accessing that same text for free online. These days the vast majority of literature research is done on the web.

Users who are viewing this thread