Hurricane RITA = No LOOTERS

getrdone

I will tell you one thing... this is how it is done in TEXAS my friends.
Rita.gif

getrdone

Red99mustangman said:
LOL, we had quite an arguement on this picture yesterday after I was trying to be funny, acting like a looter. Some racist guy came in and got all upset!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222468

I just read it and that was some funny shit. Some people are ghey. But honestly, look and see how is doing all the looting... and make sure u dont try to come to my house. :)

carfax

Established Member
do you know what part of southeast texas that was because we had some looting problems here in beaumont

getrdone

I was emailed that picture by my HPD friend... not sure where it was from though

i hope everything turned out ok for you in beaumont and u are OK... and do u have electricity??? i didnt think they did... i just got back from Jasper and they dont have any

ROADKILL

Established Member
afro said:
LOL

I like the guy w/the handcannon.

-fro

Just FYI, that handcannon is the Smith and Wesson 500 Magnum my friend. It is the most powerful handgun in the world. Has more knockdown power than a 2 3/4 inch 12 guage one ounce slug. Just think about that for a minute.

I held one in a gun shop just a while back. It isn't as pretty as I thought it would be, but you gotta respect the power it has. :beer:

carfax

Established Member
GregorMendel said:
I was emailed that picture by my HPD friend... not sure where it was from though

i hope everything turned out ok for you in beaumont and u are OK... and do u have electricity??? i didnt think they did... i just got back from Jasper and they dont have any

some parts of the town have electricity and im one of the lucky ones. im fine and the car is too (rode the storm out completly) . and two places in own town basically blew up from the storm and people think its ok just to pick it up put it in their car and leave.

and this county sucks the mayor and the judge suck too. fema just started helping and red cross dont even want to come in our town because they say its unsafe.

ROADKILL said:
Just FYI, that handcannon is the Smith and Wesson 500 Magnum my friend. It is the most powerful handgun in the world. Has more knockdown power than a 2 3/4 inch 12 guage one ounce slug. Just think about that for a minute.

I held one in a gun shop just a while back. It isn't as pretty as I thought it would be, but you gotta respect the power it has. :beer:
Do you feel lucky?

Well do ya, punk?!

getrdone

Kevin the Clean 1 said:
They might all have guns but I guarantee they all aren't good & accurate shooters...

WOULD YOU BET UR LIFE ON IT

Edited by L.L. There is no need for name calling here. :nono:

ROADKILL

Established Member
Red99mustangman said:
Do you feel lucky?

Well do ya, punk?!

I wouldn't feel very lucky looking down the wrong end of the barrel of that monster. I'm serious, you should really look up the size of that 500 mag. shell compared to the infamous .44 mag that Dirty Harry used. Makes what Eastwood was carrying look like a pea shooter. :beer:

ROADKILL said:
I wouldn't feel very lucky looking down the wrong end of the barrel of that monster. I'm serious, you should really look up the size of that 500 mag. shell compared to the infamous .44 mag that Dirty Harry used. Makes what Eastwood was carrying look like a pea shooter. :beer:
I know, my sisters' best friend's dad has one, that barrel on that thing is MASSIVE! I think id rather get shot with a 12-guage than one of those........... The exit wound would probably be the size of a grapefruit. :-D

ROADKILL

Established Member
Red99mustangman said:
I know, my sisters' best friend's dad has one, that barrel on that thing is MASSIVE! I think id rather get shot with a 12-guage than one of those........... The exit wound would probably be the size of a grapefruit. :-D

You got it man, those things are unreal. Think about this: My 9mm I usually shoot 115gr. bullets. My .357mag anywhere from 110gr.-158gr. Some of the .45 auto shells are over 200gr.
The 500------over 400gr. That's un-damn-real. I saw some shells for that thing that were 440gr. hollow points! I would have to say that for the average joe that gun is completely overkill, but if you live in dangerous game territory there is no other handgun to have.

Users who are viewing this thread