Hurricane RITA = No LOOTERS

getrdone

ROADKILL said:
You got it man, those things are unreal. Think about this: My 9mm I usually shoot 115gr. bullets. My .357mag anywhere from 110gr.-158gr. Some of the .45 auto shells are over 200gr.
The 500------over 400gr. That's un-damn-real. I saw some shells for that thing that were 440gr. hollow points! I would have to say that for the average joe that gun is completely overkill, but if you live in dangerous game territory there is no other handgun to have.
Ill take 2!

sikwitit36

Banned
ROADKILL said:
Just FYI, that handcannon is the Smith and Wesson 500 Magnum my friend. It is the most powerful handgun in the world. Has more knockdown power than a 2 3/4 inch 12 guage one ounce slug. Just think about that for a minute.

I held one in a gun shop just a while back. It isn't as pretty as I thought it would be, but you gotta respect the power it has. :beer:

Beat me to it. Thats one of the first things i saw. That is a bad mofo. You shoot that thing and it almost feels like it peels the hide of your hand.

ROADKILL

Established Member
MR PA1N said:
Im sold!!! so were can I get a gun like that and for how much? :shrug:

You can get one in any gunshop. Depending on where you are and where you shop you can get one for between $800-$1000. Just a little steep for a handgun IMO. But, like I said before, if you live in places where there are Grizzly and Moose, Elk, etc, that is the ultimate gun for protection against dangerous large game. Or to serve as a sidearm if you are hunting in areas like that.

Auditory7

Established Member
ROADKILL said:
Just FYI, that handcannon is the Smith and Wesson 500 Magnum my friend. It is the most powerful handgun in the world. Has more knockdown power than a 2 3/4 inch 12 guage one ounce slug. Just think about that for a minute.

I held one in a gun shop just a while back. It isn't as pretty as I thought it would be, but you gotta respect the power it has. :beer:
haha 50.cal hand gun. holy hell that thing packs some power lol. that thing will rip you to shreads. i have a 50 cal muzzle loader and that thing kicks alot, i can only imagine the kick on that thing but it will frickin blow you away, that thing has so much power lol.

03RedCobra

Established Member
I've fired a .50 cal Desert Eagle handgun before. Let me tell you what, those .50-cal handguns are WICKED !! 420-grain bullet !! OUCH !! You can buy one for 1200-dollars.

Users who are viewing this thread