WANTED: Hurst Pistol Grip Shift Knob for my Hurst T-Handle Shift Knob. Trade + $$ or extra parts to you.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I have a Hurst T-Handle shift knob that is in good condition. Some scuffs and abrasions which I show in the pictures since I didn't want to hide anything. I'm looking for a Hurst Pistol Grip shift knob in black or the aluminum finish.

I honestly just want to try it out since i've never had one in any of my cars and always like the Hurst white ball knob, which is currently on my car now.

I know the Pistol Grip knob costs more than the T-Handle knob, so I would be willing to throw in $20 or I can throw in either a set of blue Ford Racing plug wires or an MSD TFI blaster coil which is in perfect working condition. I only removed it to put in a Summit Racing coil that has similar stats to the DUI Screamin' Demon coil, but for half the money and has 48k volts with a turns ratio that is the one thing the Screamin' Demon coil has an advantage over. I removed the Ford Racing plug wires to install a set of Live Wires, so there is nothing wrong with either the MSD coil or Ford Racing wires.

I have all the inserts for the T-Handle and currently the blue threaded insert is in the handle which came off a Pro 5.0 handle, so it will fit a Steeda Tri-Ax, UPR, or any of the current aftermarket shifter handles used in 79-04 Mustangs. Beyond that, I don't know what thread sizes 05+ Mustangs have, but I will include all the other thread inserts.

H-1.jpeg

H-2.jpeg

H-3.jpeg

H-4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread