Hurst shifter for t-56 cobra trans??

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
Does lethal sell or can get a hurst shifter for the t-56 cobra trans?? if so how much thanks for your time.

67_1_b.JPG

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Give us a call at the shop tomorrow and we'll be glad to sort you out. We have no problem getting any Hurst (Mr. Gasket) products! Thanks, Jared@Lethal

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
black03 said:
Give us a call at the shop tomorrow and we'll be glad to sort you out. We have no problem getting any Hurst (Mr. Gasket) products! Thanks, Jared@Lethal

badazz, i'll call tomm., this is the part # M-7210-T56 to that hurst shifter w/ the chrome hurst handle w/ the hurst shifter ball. What time do ya'll close b/c im at central time zone.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Hey Jared, do they make them for the 06 GTO?

Larry,

I would think that it's the same shifter a C6 uses but assuming usually ends up with problems. I will call and check for you tomorrow and make sure there is a model that fits your car. Thanks, Jared

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
black03 said:
Larry,

I would think that it's the same shifter a C6 uses but assuming usually ends up with problems. I will call and check for you tomorrow and make sure there is a model that fits your car. Thanks, Jared

Thank You Jared. I appreciate it.

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
black03 said:
Larry,

pm sent thanks.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
edited by Jared@Lethal ...lol

I always wanted to do that..Thanks LL for the lesson in editing!! :D

Last edited:

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
Recieved this shifter today and damn its one piece of art!!! thanks lethal for finding this hard to find shifter!!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
For a second there I thought you were going to post it still hadn't arrived. I was going to lose it with our vendor as I know how patient you've been. Again, sorry for the wait and thank you for being so patient. Glad you like the shifter...Jared@Lethal :beer:
Mr. Freeze said:
Recieved this shifter today and damn its one piece of art!!! thanks lethal for finding this hard to find shifter!!!

Users who are viewing this thread