HVAC techs in TX

muscleatsrice

Established Member
Any commercial service guys on here in Texas? My family and I are looking to relocate either to Houston or Dallas area. Looking to stay union, and trying to get a feel for the 2 markets. Companies to avoid, and also good companies to pursue. The wages are pretty similar for the 2 areas.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Hahahahaha, so is Florida. Stay put please. We can't hold no more. I was wondering why we kept getting code red and blacks from the hospitals. It's because to many morons have moved here and they haven't built more hospitals. If you need assisted living, we can help you.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
DEEM LLC. but they're non union. I deal with the guys in Indy, and they all love working for DEEM. The company is based out of Indiana. I have several friends in the Industrial Refrigeration field who work for this company. They have a site in Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
DEEM LLC. but they're non union. I deal with the guys in Indy, and they all love working for DEEM. The company is based out of Indiana. I have several friends in the Industrial Refrigeration field who work for this company. They have a site in Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Have a guy that used to work for me that has been there 8-10 years now in Indy. He is in project management. Haven’t talked to him in years, but he really liked the company last time we spoke. Mostly a design build full MEP company. At least they were.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Have a guy that used to work for me that has been there 8-10 years now in Indy. He is in project management. Haven’t talked to him in years, but he really liked the company last time we spoke. Mostly a design build full MEP company. At least they were.

What's his name?

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes they do. But there are other things the halls don’t factor in. Therefore taking input from guys in the field is important.

Check into DEEM. The owner takes care of his guys. They also go above and beyond with their customers, at least here in Indiana they do. One of their top ammonia guys started with the company as a delivery guy.

A story my buddy told me about the owner was pretty cool. The owner of the company just bought a new Hummer. He went to check on a job and it was pouring down rain and muddy where they were working. The owner is Gary Edwards. Gary was hauling his guys back and forth in his brand new Hummer all muddy along with their equipment so that they could more easily accomplish whatever task it was they were doing, I don't remember that part. They say it's nothing for the guy who is a millionaire to go right down into a trench with his dress clothes on. Not too many owners/big bosses like that left around these days.

Users who are viewing this thread