Hypothetical car

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Lets say you want a car with awd, a twin clutch auto, and have no budget---what do you pick???

Obviously 911 turbo s and gtr are on the list. Any others? What would you pick and why?

The car would be used as a daily, would be nice to have room for small kids in the back, and would even see light snow

Thanks

Kirk

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Murcielago or Veyron SS

Sent with my over sized Johnson

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
How about $200-ish k or less.

Ill step it down a notch and get a Gallardo not sure what they retail new but a newer used model should be way less than 200k

Sent with my over sized Johnson

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Kyle! I am ashamed of you! You forgot the R8. Someone who likes Forza should remember that car!

Bently Continental GT and the Ferrari FF also fit the bill

Ah I forgot about the R8 :(

And I don't think the CGT or FF can be had under $200k. Maybe a used Continental but I think a sub $200k FF would be hard to come by.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Don't get a CGT. They're not that spectacular and windshields cost 5k to replace.

I would get a nasty 911 GT2.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
When modified, they can be quite nasty...:beer: However, I still vote Nissan GT-R--we all know that they're nasty too, when modified!

Very true and i do like the GTR for that. I'm not the biggest Porsche fan but the turbos are one of those cars people know are fast but they are less commonly modified than the Gs or GTRs so you're more likely to fly under the radar until people figure out who you ate and what you had done to it if its modified.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
GTR for best bang for your buck

I'd had to go with Bentley for everyday driving though. Some of the nicest cars I got to drive as a valet

Users who are viewing this thread