I almost cried today...

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
Very nicely done Cobra, go after the bigger goals in life early that way you can really enjoy coming back to this hobby. I am sure whatever you build next will be just as good if not better.

CobraMac

Established Member
I'm shocked, I thought you just got the engine all powder coated and everything. Anyways, very nice ride, I saw it at Knotts and it looked amazing!

Good luck with whatever you do next!

Yahhhh mann...but that was over 6 months ago haha. Thanks for the comments man! It was a fun car for sureee.

Damn that sux to c it go man. I feel for u.(i sent my condolences through a text.lol).but im sure ur in store for something even faster...and if u ever need a ride to a show just give me a ring man.

Hahahah I got it! I've been SOOO busy lately man with working both jobs. Thanks again buddy!

looks like you work at pf chang's. they wear all black, iirc.

You are correct. I bartend at PF Changs out here and work at Long Beach Airport as well. I burn the candle at both ends job wise right now but it's VERY worth it.

I talked to the new owner yesterday on the phone for a hour.....he was a really nice person to meet. Best of all he seriously lives 2 miles from my house. Im glad i met him on here cause if i was in the cobra on the streets i would of tried to race him...lol only to get smacked by the twins. We are going to meet up tuesday. So im sure there will be much car talk.:beer:

Awesome man! Yahhh he's a really cool guy...I get texts daily telling me how much he loves the car and what his plans are for it lol. That's awesome you two are going to meet up! He joined the forum finally?! Niceee!!

That sucks, you JUST got that thing back from RET not too long ago.

Hmmm....it was over 6 months ago, so it's been a little bit. Seems like a much shorter time though for sure.

Very nicely done Cobra, go after the bigger goals in life early that way you can really enjoy coming back to this hobby. I am sure whatever you build next will be just as good if not better.

Thank you very much!!

Users who are viewing this thread