I am an idiot

toomanymustangs

Philosopher
Established Member
On My way to the university this morning I had a run in with a Bycicle.

It was super foggy out and still kinda dark when I pulled up to a very busy intersection from a side road. I was trying to go straight and a guy in an expidetion was turning left onto the same road, If that makes sense?

Any way I was trying to beat traffic that was coming so I started to go as the epidition was and he stoppped. MAJOR NO NO!!!

I went instead and just on the other side of the expedition was a guy riding his bycicle. SMACK! right into the side of me.

I stopped and he was ok and all but now there is a pretty good sized dent in my drivers door. Thats all I could see since I was late for class and my car was still all misty/wet from the fog. I hope that is all there is.

Sorry just needed to rant about it

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
cyclists are hard to spot sometimes..always gotta keep a lookout for them

None of those flamers obey the traffic laws either! If you had the right of way, his ass is liable. -Mat-

Steeltwo

Established Member
i went ass over teakettle on my trek mountian bike a long time ago. This lady pulled out in her little miata, the front tire hit her wheel right in the middle, I was disjoined from my bike pole vaulted over and the best part. Landed on my feet.

just stood there for a second in shock and registering everything that happened. I was unshocked when she tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I was ok.

had to be the coolest thing to see from the outside, scared me to death though.

RidnRodsLightng

Established Member
I've been waiting to use this picture!

mtbphote-vi.jpg

2003 Silver

Banned
taintedme said:
i'm sorry, but this sentence made me laugh. :lol1:

Yeah...wonder what university let him in?? I think you need to have basic english grammar skills to attend...no??

1268Melberger said:
Yeah...wonder what university let him in?? I think you need to have basic english grammar skills to attend...no??
Hey give the guy a break, it was all the Expiditions fault, F-in Expidetion...... If that Expedition had'nt been there in the first place none of this would have happened! :-D

2003 Silver

Banned
Red99mustangman said:
Hey give the guy a break, it was all the Expiditions fault, F-in Expidetion...... If that Expedition had'nt been there in the first place none of this would have happened! :-D

I think you mean...xpadition....... ;-) That's from "Hooked On Phonics Street Edition..Volume I"

UCBeau

SVT F15O said:
None of those flamers obey the traffic laws either! If you had the right of way, his ass is liable. -Mat-
yup, very true. i've dealt with many stupid cyclists, they think they own the road and dont realize we all have to follow the same laws

Users who are viewing this thread