I Am In Extreme Need Of Help. Did I Receive The Correct Type Of Whipple???!!!

ArcaneParadise

Established Member
Ok. I received every part that I needed for the Whipple installation. SCT2400, the SC itself, etc...

I had it brought in to be installed today and all that I need is another belt. Other than that it is done.

So, I am freaking out because I am not sure if the Whipple I ordered is actually the most recent version. (I ordered the most recent version.)

I remember the pulley that was on the Whipple and it is a 3.500" and the spelling of 3.500 is not in a silver color. It is black like the rest of the pulley.

I have seen some others that have a 3.250" on it and the 3.250" is in silver. I cannot remember for sure if it has the Whipple placard on the side of the sc so I am going crazy because if the old version of the Whipple is on I am so shafted and in a horrible position.

My Question Is: Can the most recent version of the Whipple come equipped with an ALL black pulley that is 3.500"?

ArcaneParadise

Established Member
I have been looking around and looking at the most recent Whipple and the older version. I am positive that the pulley looked like the pulley in this pic

M-6066-CT46-BLK_MED.jpg

It did not look like the one in this pic

345-2300AX-450.jpg

Can I be pretty sure that I have the most recent Whipple?

PLZ HELP!

oldmodman

Established Member
If you have a sight window in the front plate next to the snout you have the new style. The sight window is for checking your blower oil level.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Only the first run of pulleys had contrasting lettering. The later runs are all black. If you have a site window then you are good to go.

-Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread