I Am Off...

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
To get married Saturday. The bachelor party is Thursday night in the French Quarter. The honeymoon is in Jamaica.

She likes to scare me by saying..."It is the first day of summer or THE LONGEST DAY OF THE YEAR".

Any thoughts or suggestions?

A few of you have allready told me that she is going to make me trade in the '03 for a MINIVAN.:lol:

I posted this here due to the fact that this is the only forum I post in. Mods., move it if you feel the need.

Have a safe weekend, see you after the honeymoon.

:beer:

ssssnake

Established Member
Congratulations Chris - I wish many years of happiness for you and your new wife. Bachelor party in the French Quarter? DO NOT LET ANY CAMERAS INTO THE ROOM. You might live to regret that LOL.

taronis

Banned
Dead man walking!

Congrats. May I suggest that you practice putting the toilet seat down because if your girl is like the rest she won't be able to do it herself. J/K

Best of luck to you. May your life together have more happys than sads and more ups than downs.....

Leadhead

Melodramatic Nihilist
Established Member
Oh god, and the French Quarter too! Nothing like trying to test yourself before you get married! Oh well, at least it's not Mardi Gras...Congratulations Man I wish you everything that life has to offer!:beer: :beer: :beer:

donpablo

Established Member
Sincere congrats friend. As for advice:

1. Again NO cameras.

2. Considering its in the quarter, have at least a pre-party meeting if not a post-party meeting to make sure any, ahem, questionable activity has the right spin and all parties are on the same sheet of music.

3. Get to the chapel on time.

4. Use sunscreen in Jamaica. Red lobster lovin' isn't all that it's cracked up to be. :)

5. Have a cold one for me! I'm still in Kosovo for 1 more week!

DonPablo
married to the same great lady for 14 years tomorrow.

Jens03GT

Established Member
Congradulations. The joke about the trade is not funny. She might be kidding now. Never sell it.

Users who are viewing this thread