I am TDY at MacDill AFB in Tampa for a couple weeks.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Thanks man. We could probably do some lunch over at the Commissary this coming week. Let me know....

let me know...

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Just wanted to stop in and say hello to my Florida friends!!:beer: Miss you guys!:thumbsup: Hermann:rockon:

my slowness needs you !!!

Pinion seal is going tits up lol

I am still trying to find a job up north...hopefully by the end of the year

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
So do I actually. I spent 9 years in New England when I was in the Navy then turned around and spent 8 years in Hawaii, what a weather shock that was....

LOL i spent 5 years at VP-10 in Brunswick ME...before i came down here to SOCOM. Then i separated after 2.5 years here. 11 years 5 months total

JasonSnake

Established Member
Hey guys. We have a storm / hurricane that will be headed our way to Tampa and should be hitting us on Tuesday. South Tampa floods easily enough so you guys be careful with your cars:beer:

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Depending on the strength, I may go north. While I'm no P****, I went throught Hugo in Charleston, decided not to leave, and regretted that decision big time. Midnight, camped out in the center hallway of my house, back against the wall feeling it sway an inch or better gave me a new found respect for Hurricanes. No chance taking anymore. Pack the Shelby, drive up to the panhandle, tun left.....LOL

But this won't be more than a CAT1 or 2, which isn't that bad, but it's those nasty tornado's spawned from these things that do some serious damage.....

Macdill for sure will be flooded. High tide on Tuesday is 4:27pm, about the time it comes ashore......

JasonSnake

Established Member
well looks like it completely avoided us and made a nice detour. lol

On a side note, anyone see my car rolling around on base today? I happened to see a stock red 96-98 Cobra in one of the lots near the construction of a new building by the library. Anyway, I was at the Officers Club for the job fair to see what I.T. company I can get my foot in. Unfortunately, a lot of them need clearance / TS. So not much luck but at least I handed out my resume

JasonSnake

Established Member
GD, L-3, Raytheon, Centurum, Chenega, C4, TeamStaff, just to name a couple. I was a little surprised when a couple of them mentioned that I should go for certificates instead of going for a bachelors degree. They want more hands-on. I'm thinking of hitting up the community college for the CCNA (Cisco Certification) classes. Too late for this term but may do it in January.

Are you familiar with any of them?

Users who are viewing this thread