I am TDY at MacDill AFB in Tampa for a couple weeks.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Spotted a silver 03 Cobra, new gen SRT10 Viper (burnt orange color), and an SN95 Cobra that was burgundy...all on base. Pretty nice.

i actually drove my yellow POS today...first time in 3 months lol

That silver 03 Cobra has a sullivan intake, and a Large single on it

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Not sure who's GT500 here on base is but it is BADASS looking. Its just a clean Black GT500 with the stripe delete lowered on stock chrome wheels. I spotted it yesterday infront of Military Clothing issue. I did notice that it had the Ford Racing exhaust (4" rolled tips). I just stared.
They have a Zinc Yellow terminator at a used car lot parked next to a red C5 Z06, pretty badass. Other than that, I haven't seen too many other cars other than bentleys, benz, etc etc.

That would be mine. It is my daily driver.........I work at Centcom.......

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Well man which car out in the lot is yours, I'm sure I've seen it.....

today is the first time my Cobra has even been in the Centcom lot lol...havn't drivin it in 3 months, and i just started working here a month ago ( i was formally at SOCOM)

anways it's the Zinc Yellow 01 with Chrome Fr500s...i had to park near the NCO club today

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
today is the first time my Cobra has even been in the Centcom lot lol...havn't drivin it in 3 months, and i just started working here a month ago ( i was formally at SOCOM)

anways it's the Zinc Yellow 01 with Chrome Fr500s...i had to park near the NCO club today

Got ya. I drive the Black GT500 that the OP mentioned on the first page. It's normally parked in the lot next to 540. Do you work in the J2 building, or in 540.....

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Got ya. I drive the Black GT500 that the OP mentioned on the first page. It's normally parked in the lot next to 540. Do you work in the J2 building, or in 540.....

In the J2 building annex thingy lol

speaking of the parking lot...it's 8 and gate for the contractor! :banana:

Last edited:

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
I'll actually be TDY there teaching a course next week. I'm staying off post near the airport, but driving a Gov't Durango. :(

So, my excursions will be limited. I may try to give you guys a shout and hook up one night. :beer:

Russ

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
That would be mine. It is my daily driver.........I work at Centcom.......

Man....me and the others that I was will parked by you...I admire your Shelby, its PERFECT and just the way I'd have it if it were mine. I am a factory freak as far as exterior goes. It looks too clean with that stripe delete, I love it.

Adam, I might have seen you because I've seen quite a few C6's here on base...unless you didn't take yours out. I have also seen a few Z06's and I just get jealous bc I love them so much!!!!! C6's look so badass, saw a white one the other day while I was heading to my section, it looked so damn classy. Loved ever second of it.

The Silver cobra I saw appeared to be stock, however, I might be a fool to think so but I know he's not getting traction with those stock tires if he does have a single!

I'd like to meet up with some of you guys or something sometime before I go back home. I like it out here in Tampa and I have been enjoying myself. I am very drunk right now and was going to go out but a few of my fellow troops told me that we were going to bush gardens tomorrow morning at like 7:30ish. Either way, I'd like to check out your ride and shoot the sh!t or something.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Man....me and the others that I was will parked by you...I admire your Shelby, its PERFECT and just the way I'd have it if it were mine. I am a factory freak as far as exterior goes. It looks too clean with that stripe delete, I love it.

Adam, I might have seen you because I've seen quite a few C6's here on base...unless you didn't take yours out. I have also seen a few Z06's and I just get jealous bc I love them so much!!!!! C6's look so badass, saw a white one the other day while I was heading to my section, it looked so damn classy. Loved ever second of it.

The Silver cobra I saw appeared to be stock, however, I might be a fool to think so but I know he's not getting traction with those stock tires if he does have a single!

I'd like to meet up with some of you guys or something sometime before I go back home. I like it out here in Tampa and I have been enjoying myself. I am very drunk right now and was going to go out but a few of my fellow troops told me that we were going to bush gardens tomorrow morning at like 7:30ish. Either way, I'd like to check out your ride and shoot the sh!t or something.

Thanks man. We could probably do some lunch over at the Commissary this coming week. Let me know....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread