i can't believe i've owned this car 4 years

swlacobra

too many cars
Established Member
yesterday, this is the longest time i've owned any car. i've had over 50 and most not over 2 years. drove it to a little show and shine last night and sure enjoyed it. its only got 10800 miles now if the spring will get here and stop raining every day mabye i'll get to drive it a little more. these cars are addictive lol :beer:

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
No reason to get rid of it. With that kind of mileage you wouldnt be able to replace it dollar for dollar with any other car. These Cobras still have the same 'WOW' factor they did when they were 1st introduced.

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
I feel the same way. I will own this car 3 years in March. I usually average 18 months on cars. I'm not planning on selling this car anytime soon. 12800 miles and I still catch myself going out to the garage just to look at it. Step up to a twin screw and you'll be setting a place for it at the kitchen table.

Tom

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
yeah, this is also the first car that I haven't become tired of after a year or two. It doesn't hurt that this car will smoke 95% of cars out there and still drives like a bone stock car. :) however the twin screw does add to the fun :thumbsup:

swlacobra

too many cars
Established Member
well, i havent decided to go as far as a twin screw yet, but i may get to the point where i NEED it. lol

canibus

Established Member
i've had it for alitle over a year and considering selling it, but only because i really need a truck, it's looking like i might have to swallow it and just get another car payment though cause it'll be hard letting go of her. i recently ran the miles up to 27k so i'm not too happy with that. i got the car with 19k a year ago, so i feel i drove it too much. but, i can't freaking help it.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
4 years for me too as of 27 Mar. 44,000+ miles. Still runnin strong and still puts a big smile on my face! Will not be selling anytime soon.

Last edited:

CobraRyan

Banned
i have had mine for 2.5+ years. I have put 12k a year on it and not really happy with the 39k it has now compared to the 9k i had on it in June of 05. Im looking for a beater now so i dont put so many more miles on the 03

Silverman50

Established Member
This is mustang #7 for me, and for the first time I can honestly say I'm completely happy with my car. Had a 97Gt and wanted 5.0, got the 5.0 and wanted a 97 Cobra, got the 97 Cobra and wanted a better 97 Cobra, after that 93 coupe, after that a "project coupe" after that tossed around thoughts of a Supra, M3 or a Terminator. Extremely happy that I stuck with Ford.

DkShadow03

I've had my '03 for 4+ years with 9,800 miles! Can't wait to get it out running again as soon as this Kansas winter with all the salt, etc. gets over with! I have no intention of selling this car until I can't drive anymore!!

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
I'm the original owner of mine. Almost 9K on it & it's a true winter virgin. Only 11 payment left & then it's all mine to tastefully modify. This is also the longest I have ever owned one car. I'm NEVER EVER going to sell it... :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A lot of very happy and contented Terminator owners on this thread. Wait until the spring when those in the north get to take theirs out for that first "out of hibernation" drive. :)

Trainman

Established Member
Going on 6 months now and still love to stare at it. I will keep this mustang forever!

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
4 years in the end March.

It's a consistent giver of major smiles!:-D

No regrets! No hangover, no cholesterol, and very FEW point bys!:loser:

Some tires and brake pads consumed along the way.:banana::rockon::pepper::p

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
ive had the car about a year now (5 months the first time, almost at 7 months this time) and i can honestly say that after losing her once, and remembering how i felt not having her around, that when i got the chance to get her back i hopped on it; i can honestly say i believe this will be the first car i pay off completely.

i cant wait till i can say ive had it for 4+ years. hell these days im lucky to keep a car for 1 year of consecutive ownership! so unless the universe ends in 2012, it will be fully mine in July of 2013!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
3 years and 3 months here, and I love it more and more each day that I drive it.

-Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread