I can't believe the mystic Cobra got bought this past weekend

04mellowyellow

Ford Nut
Established Member
I remember going to the dealer over a year ago and the sticker for the mystic convert in their show room was $50K. I told the sales guy that I could buy one from the mainland and ship it for a lot less and he told me that after shipping and taxes that would be impossible. The guy I work with bought one and shipped it here for a lot less.

Last edited:

KDog

Established Member
Wow, I can't believe they finally sold it either. Is it just missing from the showroom, or did they tell you they sold it? Another Ford dealer on island tried the same "you'll pay more after taxes and shipping" bit with me - what a joke.

500HPZ06

Banned
I can't get the image of driving a mystic vert around Hawaii out of my head. That might be the best place on earth to own a Mystic Cobra vert!

04mellowyellow

Ford Nut
Established Member
500HPZ06 said:
I can't get the image of driving a mystic vert around Hawaii out of my head. That might be the best place on earth to own a Mystic Cobra vert!

With all the pot holes and loose gravel this is the worse place to own a mystic or any cobra at that.

04mellowyellow

Ford Nut
Established Member
KDog said:
Wow, I can't believe they finally sold it either. Is it just missing from the showroom, or did they tell you they sold it? Another Ford dealer on island tried the same "you'll pay more after taxes and shipping" bit with me - what a joke.

Its missing. I assume someone bought it.

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
Just wait till the 07'come out. I am sure they will gouge them as well.

Hey if you are in the Military over there does AFFES consider that a overseas location and offer car sales. That seems to be a good way for military members to get a american car when they are overseas.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
But do you know what it sold for? Maybe the dealer discounted it. ??

KDog

Established Member
1 bad bullitt said:
Hey if you are in the Military over there does AFFES consider that a overseas location and offer car sales. That seems to be a good way for military members to get a american car when they are overseas.

Nope, not that I know of.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If that's the case someone might have gotten raped financially. No way an '04 Mystichrome (new) is worth $50K IMO. :-(

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
The BX/PX does not deal with SVT Cobras. Tried that during my deployment in Iraq.

Which dealer had/has Cobras?

Users who are viewing this thread