I did it!

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
I saw the thread, just hadn't been back since it started!! Yea Nick's threads always make for good reading!! "Cheers" to the attention whores!!!

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
GotPics.gif

stang99

Don't put too much wax on the car. It will make it heavy and slow it down. Too bad you didn't get a white one, since white Mustangs are the fastest color. 4.30's would seem to be a little bit extreme for freeway cruising, but, that's the gear ratio that the fast Mach1 at LACR was going to change to. Maybe you should change to 4.30's and race my Cobra. It's completely stock, honest. I will be very interested in how your new car performs at the strip since I also had a 98 and 01 Cobra and they had similar 4 valve engines to the Mach. Sweet sounding engines, IMHO.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
;-).....yeah IM Very Happy i got the Yellow :D
Thanks for the 411 :thumbsup:

It was my House vs a Toy.......so the House comes 1st...but i figured id jump into a Nice Mach1 & still have a Very Nice Toy but with out the payments.

Hey, no shame there friend!

You know what's funny, I've seen an occasional 03 Cobra around here and there. But I haven't seen the first 03 Mach 1 in my neck of the woods. What were the production numbers on it? 20 years from now, you may have the more valuable car! Did you get a chance to check out YMR? What did you think?

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
PModdy jumped ship. *MAN OVERBOARD!!!!!* Someone throw him a life preserver.

j/k. Like I said before, alteast you didn't fall far from the tree. :)

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
WOW! WTF did you do:shrug: . I know you liked my car, but common:p . Thats sweet! Congrats!:beer:

GregMatty

Established Member
How were you able to swing a new Mach 1 for only $22,200? I have heard about "A" and "X" deals but I don't have a clue what they are and how to get one.

My local dealer has quite a few Cobra's and Mach 1's and I should be picking up one or the other shortly.

Greg

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by GregMatty
How were you able to swing a new Mach 1 for only $22,200? I have heard about "A" and "X" deals but I don't have a clue what they are and how to get one.

My local dealer has quite a few Cobra's and Mach 1's and I should be picking up one or the other shortly.

Greg

Hey Greg.

FORD is giving Rebates Until 01/02/04. Also my Sales Person hooked it up with another $1648.00 off the price. Cant be it. Alot of Mach1 Owners bought the CArs for $29,000.00....but FORD needs to sale all the 03 from their lots. Hope this helps.

-Quote from Internet Sales-

The 2003 Ford Mustang has a MSRP of $29675
Price before rebate $27848
Our Internet Price $23848 (includes factory rebate)

Programs for the 2003 Ford Mustang:
1) $4000 Rebate (in lieu of factory financing) or
2) 0.0% for 36 months, 0.0% for 48 months, or 0.0% for 60 months O.A.C.
Good until 1-2-04

-Unquote-

stang99

A salesman who I used to do a lot of business with told me that the Mach1 is not selling. Hence the good deals. Could be that people are starting to anticipate the new 2005 Mustang already. Still, PMachModdy got a great deal from everything that I can see. I am going to ask his assistance next time I get a new car.

GregMatty

Established Member
I can't believe how much performance you can get now for $30,000. Back in 1986 the Porsche 928S4 came with a 316 hp 5.0 liter V8 for the astoundingly low price of $65,000. A Mach 1 probably won't out corner that car but straight line performance will match or exceed it.

If I don't do my planned, but not yet finalized, travel video on the Bay Islands of Honduras, a Mach 1, or even a Cobra, is a slam dunk. I'll know in a week or two.

Greg

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Good Luck Greg :thumbsup:

22k is alot of car that u can get right now ;-). Im sure some GT guys are kicking them selves in the Ass for the DOHC Motor ;-)

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Congrats buddy!! Nice color too!!! ;-)

The Mach 1's are a blast .....but I must admit...
I miss my 03 Cobra :(
hmmmmm......Zinc Yellow is now my favorite color ...especially on the Mach 1.....so a Zinc Yellow 03 Cobra would be nice company for the Mach 1...hmmmmm
Come on Santa Claus...I have been a good boy this year :beer:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Well i think about my Cobra when i hear our Members S/C screaming.....:eek: :(. But im really happy with the Mach1....& its Yella :beer:

That would be sweet Harry :thumbsup: Good Luck :rockon:

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
I doubt Santa will have enough...but I can dream

Arent these Mach 1's fun though! The yellow and black is just awesome...the sound is sweet for stock and the shifter/clutch action blows away a stock 03 cobra. Hitting the gas and watching the shaker move is cool too.

Again...congrats on your purchase and enjoy!

Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Well i think about my Cobra when i hear our Members S/C screaming.....:eek: :(. But im really happy with the Mach1....& its Yella :beer:

That would be sweet Harry :thumbsup: Good Luck :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread