I did it!

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Thanks...I dont know if I deserve it....all it makes me do is have to work harder to pay for all this. I am in way over my head....hopfully all goes well. :(

Its an addiction :burnout:

Zinc Yellow :beer:

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
So wait a minute....
didn't you have an 03 cobra previously? And then you sold it for the mach? And then you are getting another cobra?
I'm confused.....
Keeping the Mach?

HotRodHarry

Established Member
Yep...I had a heavily modded 03 Cobra....she was fun..but I just went over board...still love my Mach 1 and now bought a brandy new 03 Zinc Cobra with spoiler delete and chrome wheels to keep the Mach 1 company. I missed the whiiiiiiine :D

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Steve, Harry was one of the few to start modding like Crazy :D. Had & has alot of info for the Cobra guys :beer:

Man now if i could pull the same move like you Harry :eek: :burnout: Nah wont happen but im just dreaming...must hit the LOTTO.

:rockon:

HotRodHarry

Established Member
It sure was a learning experience with my first 03 Cobra.

You never know buddy...stranger things have happened in life.I say As long as you have your health and family..thats all that counts.

Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Steve, Harry was one of the few to start modding like Crazy :D. Had & has alot of info for the Cobra guys :beer:

Man now if i could pull the same move like you Harry :eek: :burnout: Nah wont happen but im just dreaming...must hit the LOTTO.

:rockon:

HotRodHarry

Established Member
I was happier with alot less money..more problems now.

Thanks for the congrats.....

again poisonous...enjoy that Mach 1...they are awesome cars!

Originally posted by 351c.i.d
Wow.....I would love to have that kind of money!
Congrats :rockon:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by HotRodHarry
It sure was a learning experience with my first 03 Cobra.

You never know buddy...stranger things have happened in life.I say As long as you have your health and family..thats all that counts.

:beer: Well yes...ud been there & done that, so i hear ya brotha. Point sent home :thumbsup: :beer:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
ZincDude said:
Damn you thread digger. He be at SocalTerminators.com yo. :bash:

yea thats me, just digging threads. brought this up for 2 reasons. was curious to see where p moddy was at. at to bring to light what mach 1's were actually selling for brand new off the dealers lot.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
OneBadMach04 said:
Congrats!!! on the Mach 1, :bowdown: wont be too long before you running over the slobras! :rockon:

sorry, but take a look at the date. yea its old. anyway last i know is that he is running sticky tires and 4.56's with other mods up at palmdale ca.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
ON D BIT said:
sorry, but take a look at the date. yea its old. anyway last i know is that he is running sticky tires and 4.56's with other mods up at palmdale ca.
Now you have mislead the people. :poke:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
ON D BIT said:
how? was i wrong about p moddy mods? or about customers purchasing brand new mach 1's for 24 and lower otd?
No for pulling up a post that is history and people posting thinking it is current. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread