I didn't know he was supercharged...

Mustang_Racer

Established Member
Sunday I was driving down hwy 90 and pulled up behind a late model camaro. He reved his motor at me. I heard his exhaust. It sounded sweet. When the light turned green he nailed it, then i did. he was about 2-3 ahead of me because of me being behind him and him hitting it first. It took all of 1st,2nd, and 3rd for me to pull up beside him. then we slowed for traffic. then pulled over and talked. He then told me he had a procharger with 8 psi and intercooler, He told me he ran low 12's @ 115 mph. I then told him i was XB1-a Supercharged with almost 11 psi. and that i run mid 11's @ around 125 mph. he said "no wonder you ran me down". he was pretty cool. we talked a lil while longer and then went our own ways.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
'95 Cobra. Nice. Just append an R and you have one of my favorite cars...

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Definitely a good race! I wish everyone was that cool about it. Too many pricks out there.

Blast2hell

Established Member
Holy hell, my wife owns a 2002 Firehawk, and if she was running 8PSI of boost I would about roll over if a 95 stang pulled her in hehe. Course that's the wonderful thing about racing stangs. You never ever know what's going to happen, it could be a crappy high 15 second stang or your liscene plate could be one green light away from being ripped clean off.:lol1:

black 02 ta ws6

Established Member
"Good race. Most F-body owners don't expect to be run down by Mustangs, especially F-body owners with superchargers."
you could not be more wrong, most f-body owners have respect for all cars, especially mustangs.

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
"most" might be a stretch. but the ones that are cool, are genuinely cool and are very nice people with reapect for all enthusiasts. the rest are just bags with a chip on their shoulder the size of a Honda.

Users who are viewing this thread