I Don't Even Know Where My Spark Plugs Are! Can Someone Show Me?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Call them first though, and make sure that they are not one of the few asshole dealerships everyone is talking about. If I lived closer to you I would come over and show you how to do it, but flying is expensive these days.

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
Some one from so-cal terminators help this gentleman out.
Are you interested in learning about working on your car?Are you mechanically inclined?If so,welcome to the hobby.
I know people in the area with 03 & newer cobras..If you like I can put you in touch with some folks.
Oh & by the way,
pACE2-984969nm.jpg

Last edited:

Jpjr

Established Member
Originally posted by HISSMAN
Call them first though, and make sure that they are not one of the few asshole dealerships everyone is talking about. If I lived closer to you I would come over and show you how to do it, but flying is expensive these days.

What are you trying to be handly like your neighbor Martha Stewart these days? :D

I liked your advice the best.. "Step awaaaay from the Cobra" :)

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
I think the local SVT dealer is Mossy Ford...in La Jolla I believe..I haven't heard anything bad..The local Mustang club gets a hookup on parts there.

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
And notice how I said that I would show him how to do it. Once you do it and know you can do it you are usually golden from that point on. But you must be shown, and not told. I use a set of old 98 cobra plug wire boots to get the plugs in and out after I have loosened them with the socket. I have 7 left if anyone wants to pay about $5 in shipping and a little "me" fee. It makes the job much easier.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Jpjr
What are you trying to be handly like your neighbor Martha Stewart these days? :D

I liked your advice the best.. "Step awaaaay from the Cobra" :)

I doubt that Martha is even really there. My mom still has not seen her in the hallways.....Just kidding.

Users who are viewing this thread