I.E. Sunday Meet

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
They wont I can control the car but naw I got plans during the day on Sunday and then this meet sunday night

Get it to the track, ill even let you borrow my et streets.:beer:

Wont make the meet, gonna be at the track all day then work the following day.

Last edited:

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Get it to the track, ill even let you borrow my et streets.:beer:

Wont make the meet, gonna be at the track all day then work the following day.

Just got done watchin my boy money mayweather put a whooping on the boy dammmm just had to say that but anyway we all gotta work tomorrow so BRING RUDY POO CANDY ASS down here

applecarguy

Established Member
Thought you been wanting to hang out with "terminators".

I do I just don't feel like driving all the way out there. It's not too far but I already drove over 160 miles yesterday and I would like a full tank gas to last a little longer than 2 days lol. I might still try to make it out though.

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
I do I just don't feel like driving all the way out there. It's not too far but I already drove over 160 miles yesterday and I would like a full tank gas to last a little longer than 2 days lol. I might still try to make it out though.

You should've bought a Prius if you wanted good gas mileage.
Just make it out. +1 on what Ace said of you always wanting more Terminators around. Its either this or wait until June 9th. Lol haha

applecarguy

Established Member
You should've bought a Prius if you wanted good gas mileage.
Just make it out. +1 on what Ace said of you always wanting more Terminators around. Its either this or wait until June 9th. Lol haha

Haha everyone always tells me that. I don't mind the mpg. I just started a new job and I haven't gotten paid yet so I'm low on cash for like a week then it will be fine. Ill do my best to make it out. Anyone in the OC area that would want to cruise out there together?

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Haha everyone always tells me that. I don't mind the mpg. I just started a new job and I haven't gotten paid yet so I'm low on cash for like a week then it will be fine. Ill do my best to make it out. Anyone in the OC area that would want to cruise out there together?

What time you rolling out?

Users who are viewing this thread