I.E. Sunday Meet

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I'm slightly afraid of you now.. You must be a bad hombre..

Callin me a bad hombre is like calling adrian a good hombre and WE ALL know that isnt true whatsoever:D

Edit-im talking about big bad black adrian of course, not the fun loving GREAT PICTURE taking sonic blue adrian that we all love to be around hahahahaha

Last edited:

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Callin me a bad hombre is like calling adrian a good hombre and WE ALL know that isnt true whatsoever:D

Edit-im talking about big bad black adrian of course, not the fun loving GREAT PICTURE taking sonic blue adrian that we all love to be around hahahahaha

Ya that isn't true. Oh ya apple and oranges right there.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Some people dont like their car in the rain, cant say another man "afraid" because he doesnt want HIS property in the rain.

DAFUQ :dw:

Shit if I had over 600rwhp I wouldn't move the car either

Last edited:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
U chickened out before it was canceled? Wtf lol

How is that? I was at the track all day actually enjoying my car they way everybody should lol! I didnt get home till 830 then had to unload the car. Sorry i had more important things to do than go to a meet that got canceled lol!

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Some people dont like their car in the rain, cant say another man "afraid" because he doesnt want HIS property in the rain.

DAFUQ :dw:

Shit if I had over 600rwhp I wouldn't move the car either

Seems like everybody is like that with their car nowadays, i got over it a long time ago, it was just annoying. I dont mind my car getting dirty or wet if im out having fun with it. Thats what car washes and details are for lol!

Last edited:

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Seems like everybody is like that with their car nowadays, i got over it a long time ago, it was just annoying. I dont mind my car getting dirty or wet if im out having fun with it. Thats what car washes and details are for lol!

Yea cuz ur car stay dirty and im not paying anyone to detail my car and heres ur invite for next sunday u plan on showing or you just gonna keep talking?:poke:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member

Ok but thats YOU, so dont get on somebody else saying they're afraid.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Ok but thats YOU, so dont get on somebody else saying they're afraid.

Dude it was a joke, thats why i used the nascar reference. You take me too seriously. Everybody is anal about there car one way or another just like i dont like other people working on my cars or driving my black car. Having a clean termi like adrian's or miggs yeah i probably wouldnt drive it much in the rain either.

Users who are viewing this thread