I.E. Sunday Meet

TMIProducts

Established Member
So who's going this Sunday..

In

Damn so what kind of paint you looking to get lol candy apple red or a sunset orange haha, seems like you're gonna go all out on every aspect. Which means ill be drooling over it once its done haha. I dont even wana know what motor because im sure itll be a laundry list, so give me the overall, if you dont want to make it public pm me because im really interested now :thumbup:

Nothing "Special" on paint, just Comp Orange on an sn95.

Full TMI interior of course

Motor will just be something that is fed a lot of boost, and well since I'm bald I figured the only way I could use a hair dryer or two is this way:dancenana: :thumbsup:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Nothing "Special" on paint, just Comp Orange on an sn95. Full TMI interior of course

Motor will just be something that is fed a lot of boost, and well since I'm bald I figured the only way I could use a hair dryer or two is this way:dancenana: :thumbsup:

Comp orange on an SN95, you sir are now added to my "bromance" list:D

Force feed that sum bitch lol

TMIProducts

Established Member
Ok thats enough of this gayness if u guys wanna hump go to the pm's lol whose coming this sunday???

LOL

Comp orange on an SN95, you sir are now added to my "bromance" list:D

Force feed that sum bitch lol

Haha. I miss my CO 04 GT, so why not do the same to an Sn95. It's a work in progress. One day I'll post pics.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Ok thats enough of this gayness if u guys wanna hump go to the pm's lol whose coming this sunday???

You know the first definition of gay=happy.
youre welcome

Thanks I tried giving a hint like 49 post ago to get it back on subject but Ty was already head over heels for the guy. :lol:

hey you cant choose who you love :shrug:

I know this aint no damn love connection! I have a feeling I may have lost my discount at tmi lol damn it!

yup

I'm sure Ty is getting more than a dollar discount, buy through him.

aounds like a good idea

Oh no no no, we really wanna be your friend!

SUURREEE

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Yea happy you got it in the ass
Your not welcome :-D

Aight lets just brohug it out, bring it in. You too roel

And carlos

And adrian #2

And TMIPRODUCTS guy

vudyduge.jpg

Last edited: