I feel sorry for the girl's father

NA_Cobra

Established Member
because if this was my daughter, I'd BEAT HER MUTHA F'N ASS, and the Police would have you to use 10-15 tazers to pull me off and subdue me.

PVAMU student

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
World Star Hip Hop is the worst website evar. All they post on there is trash, yet it seems incredibly popular. Downfall of society for sure.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
World Star Hip Hop is the worst website evar. All they post on there is trash, yet it seems incredibly popular. Downfall of society for sure.
Because it shows how incredibly stupid some people are or can be to millions of people?
Don't see how it can be the downfall of society when its already there to begin with :shrug:

gamebred26

Established Member
my daughter would never do that shit...cause I am raising her right. if you do the same. you'll never have to worry.

i am going to go out on a limb here and say she has "daddy issues"..and is starving for attention.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
the way he properly pronounced "world star hip hop" reminded me of Dave Chappel when he played a white guy LOL

FATlaws

Established Member
the way he properly pronounced "world star hip hop" reminded me of Dave Chappel when he played a white guy LOL

True statement, the way to properly say it is yelling and all kind of one word like "WORLDSTARHIPHOP", it is only properly used when beginning to record some heinous shit.

RSbeast

Established Member
Appearantly you missed the one with the chick on some type of drugs going to town on herself on the street corner.

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
my daughter would never do that shit...cause I am raising her right. if you do the same. you'll never have to worry.

i am going to go out on a limb here and say she has "daddy issues"..and is starving for attention.

Bullshit! If your daughter( and I mean no disrespect to your loved ones, I mean this in general) meets the wrong people in jr high or high school, she will get herself into alot of trouble, regardless of what you, as a parent teach her. Ive made girls do some wild stuff and I know they come from well educated parents who taught them good. Sometimes its up to the child to follow a good path... but yea it never hurts to guide them also

Users who are viewing this thread