I finally got one

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Congratulations from another Ohio guy.

Hopefully the temperatures will start to climb soon so we can get these cars back out on the road.:beer:

evil eye

Established Member
I have wanted one of these cars since the 07 GT500 was introduced. Little did I know then that the horsepower would climb from 500 to 550 and now to 662! Unreal power with a full warranty.

Well, I finally got one :rockon:

I've been researching these forums for YEARS and am happy to now be able to participate.

Same here. Was in love since '07. It's always been a dream car for me to own. I'm actually happy I couldn't afford this car until the 2013 came out. I would've been pissed at missing out on the subsequent models! Even if this car is topped in the future, I'm plenty happy with it's retro look and discontinued color.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Beautiful!
I hope you haven't been sucked into the addiction of collecting. Its expensive!
I love my Breitling, unbreakable!

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Same here. Was in love since '07. It's always been a dream car for me to own. I'm actually happy I couldn't afford this car until the 2013 came out. I would've been pissed at missing out on the subsequent models! Even if this car is topped in the future, I'm plenty happy with it's retro look and discontinued color.

Sooooo TRUE! I could have afforded one since 07, just didn't have a strong motivation to get one and spent the money on investments and kept dreaming of getting one "next year".

With the announcement of no more GT500 and end of the model, that pushed me over the edge.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread