I finally installed my T-trim

xxbmxlsxx

Established Member
Had this thing sitting here for a few months finally got off my butt and put it on. Install was pretty straight forward since it does come with good directions. Still need to wire up my bap and put in my 60# injectors and possibly a new prototype inlet for the blower that a friend of mine developed, then it hits the dyno here at Mid Coast Performance in St. Louis. Kurt Borton will be tuning it as some of you may know he built and tuned the worlds fastest 3v.
The car 2012 3.73 brembo 6mt. Steeda springs and steeda race adjustable rod end suspension in the rear.
pics
mycarsept2011.jpg

mycarsept2011-3.jpg

getting started
2012-02-25_16-24-23_472.jpg

blower and intercooler mounted
2012-02-25_20-43-05_518.jpg

gotta wear saftey gear when cutting
5_imagejpeg952-1.jpg

finished
4_imagejpeg952.jpg

scott_0

Established Member
damn! looks like a killer setup, how much boost and what kinda numbers you expecting?

xxbmxlsxx

Established Member
shooting for around 12 psi max. not sure on numbers but hopefully will make good ones. the new inlet(not pictured) should change the characteristics a little and hopefully will show interesting dyno charts. but im more concerned with getting it to hook once done.lol

kona12

Established Member
Nice setup looks great. My guys from my car club are just itching me to do this...

kingnut

Established Member
nice looking ride and setup man. those front bumper holes make me cringe. someone sells plugs that will make the almost unnoticeable.

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
Had this thing sitting here for a few months finally got off my butt and put it on. Install was pretty straight forward since it does come with good directions. Still need to wire up my bap and put in my 60# injectors and possibly a new prototype inlet for the blower that a friend of mine developed, then it hits the dyno here at Mid Coast Performance in St. Louis. Kurt Borton will be tuning it as some of you may know he built and tuned the worlds fastest 3v.
The car 2012 3.73 brembo 6mt. Steeda springs and steeda race adjustable rod end suspension in the rear.

I didn't know that I had another performance shop that close to me. Are these guys any good other than tuning? If I keep mine, I may be installing a Paxton. Have you heard of Mustang Muscle?

xxbmxlsxx

Established Member
I didn't know that I had another performance shop that close to me. Are these guys any good other than tuning? If I keep mine, I may be installing a Paxton. Have you heard of Mustang Muscle?

Kurt is a master fabricator/car builder and since he runs the shop by himself tries to keep costs down for customers. He custom built most of the parts on his record setting 3v car and did all work by himself. Stop by the shop sometime and talk to him. He just finished his daily. A 95 v6 mustang with an ls2 swap. Hes off highway 370 right by Fastlane Classic Cars. Any questions feel free to pm me

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
Kurt is a master fabricator/car builder and since he runs the shop by himself tries to keep costs down for customers. He custom built most of the parts on his record setting 3v car and did all work by himself. Stop by the shop sometime and talk to him. He just finished his daily. A 95 v6 mustang with an ls2 swap. Hes off highway 370 right by Fastlane Classic Cars. Any questions feel free to pm me

Cool man! I do most of the work myself on my cars but there are some things that I rather leave for others to do. Good luck with your project!

scott_0

Established Member
12psi from that T-trim is gonna be sick! should be a quick setup

Users who are viewing this thread