I found the new corners.

PolishSVT

Established Member
I emailed the guy about a set and he said he'd sell some outside of eBay.............for $122 shipped. Screw that, I'll wait until the feeding frenzy is over.

ShaneN.

Established Member
mine ended up costing me 150 CAD. worth every damn penny though!!!!!!!!

dmax2

Established Member
I agree with PolishSVT,I won't but at that price. Selling other lights for peanuts because he stuck with them. I deal in aftermarket products like his. I WILL find out where this guy is getting them. Give me some time. I wish I could see a set first hand and see if they are of real quality (like we sell) or just cheap imatations. (You make fit or to bad). I read Someone said there was no Manufacturer name on his shipping box, that tells me they are most likely (China) made. Keep the faith, And HAPPY NEW YEAR.

dmax2

Established Member
Sorry to add to last post, but if we are to be together as Lightning brothers, pass the word to everyone and not bid on this guys lights and over pay. When I find them I promise to make all Lightning owners a deal they can't refuse. When he doesn't sell our lights he will give us the old RICER prices. ($9.95). If anyone can help,let's do it. Again, Happy New Year....

SVTFREEK

- GOT BOOST? -
Established Member
What do you say the first bid is the winning bid, who ever finds them first and gets in the first bid gets them, no one else bids. eventually we all get them for $54.00. But we have to spread the word or we're all going to get out bid by the last minute biders.

Maybe start a thread to spread the word, because im sure most people arnt checking this thread anymore since its so old and has so many pages.

Users who are viewing this thread