I found the new corners.

EZ SPEED

Boost Kills !!!!!!!
Established Member
Noisycow said:
Are the 'chrome' ones as bright?? I could live with the pink/purple tint if there was a difference in how bright they are. I love watching the battles ... $91+ for these .... just watch .. this Ebay guy will be ordering huge lots of these now and in 30 days they'll be plenty under $50. I like how fast he switched to non-buy-it-now. :pop:

:mj: Yeah, my friend emailed him saying he wanted some....so the guy put up an auction with a "buy it now"....so of course he did. My buddy then called me and told me to email him so I did. The guy sent me a link to an auction....but no "buy it now" option and they went for $88....I havent seen him put up a "buy it now" ever since :mj: :mj:

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
Supply and demand - can't blame the guy at all; he probably pays $25 for them if that. I might just look for Larry's truck at night and swap mine out for his ($40!!) new ones lol.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Noisycow said:
Supply and demand - can't blame the guy at all; he probably pays $25 for them if that. I might just look for Larry's truck at night and swap mine out for his ($40!!) new ones lol.

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :poke: :beer:

ShaneN.

Established Member
went out and took pics tonight. clears really clean it up.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

ShaneN.

Established Member
i could do that. the plate is chopped down. prolly doesn't take away much...?

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Looks great Shane. You should move your front plate to one side so it doesn't block the air going to the heat exchanger.

It´s not the best looking position but it´s not blocking anything.

67276.jpg

I wish i did´nt had to have a front plate !

scv8

Sideways SVT Poster
Established Member
Shane- looks good. What catback are you running and does your truck ride like sh*t?

ShaneN.

Established Member
scv8 said:
Shane- looks good. What catback are you running and does your truck ride like sh*t?

magnaflow catback. truck rides fine... it's not very low. pretty mild compared to others i'd say.

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
Please leave your truck parked under some lights so I don't have to bring a flashlight or attract too much attention - thanks in advance! :-D

SVTFREEK

- GOT BOOST? -
Established Member
I think we all need to work somthing out amung ourselves, we are all bidding on the same lights and forcing our selves to pay a shitload more than we should. The company knows that we are fighting for these thats why he is only putting out one pair at a time with out a buy it now. I pertty much live on ebay so I know how to get shit cheap as hell, lets flip it, if we can work it out so only one of us bids, we can get these for almost the starting bid which is what like $55, because its mostly us the L community that are bidding. Ive been giving it some thought but havnt figuered out how we would designate who gets the winning bid.

Just a thought since they keep getting more & more expensive the more we talk about how great they are.

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
Well, that is essentially why I stopped bidding. Not cheap, but just thought a fellow L brother wanted/needed them worse than me. I can wait until Spring when the 'corner craze' has died down a little. The stock corners look passable on a red L anyway. Clear corners look the best on a black L, hands down.

Users who are viewing this thread