I found the new corners.

ShaneN.

Established Member
i only wish i could find where those are made. thing of the selling opportunity on all the forums.

ShaneN.

Established Member
i got mine through shock therapy for a very fair price shipped to my door up here in Canada :beer:

retics4me

Established Member
ShaneN. said:
i only wish i could find where those are made. thing of the selling opportunity on all the forums.
Yeah no doubt !! Im suprised we cant find them anywhere else on the web. I looked at every website I could find.

Last edited:

TXRickC

Established Member
got the Stealth Bulbs, much cleaner than the SilverStars turn signal bulbs I'm returning. (no purple/pinkish hint)

TXRickC

Established Member
bulbs.jpg

sorry about the poor pic quality, garage is kinda dark.

ShaneN.

Established Member
if anyone online have installed these yet...i have my hood open and
you wanna give me a quick run down on how those clear corners go on? it looks like they attach in two places but the new ones look like they just pop in? i can't figure out how the old ones come off.

thx.

SVTFREEK

- GOT BOOST? -
Established Member
Remove top T20 torx screw and pull straight out there is a pop on the lower part of the light its kind of tight, just like the new one.

ShaneN.

Established Member
..... finally! sigh. that was one very frusterating event. now darkness, nearly 2 hours later and 2 trips to the local hardware store later... but damn it was worth it.

000_1343.jpg

000_1342.jpg

SVTFREEK

- GOT BOOST? -
Established Member
Hey ShaneN what drop kit do you have, that thing rides nice just the way I want it.

Thanks.

ShaneN.

Established Member
it's uneven... i'd like it an inch in the back lower. apparently it would make me run into some problems. not sure how i'd go about fixing those problems.... so she sits like this which is still purdy.

i bought a kit from a local website with:
Adjustable Spring Hanger coupled with a matching set of Adjustable shackles.
4 Deg shims and Grade 8 Hardware
1 set of Shock extenders
New Bump stops
Front Lowering springs

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
SilverStar lamps vs the 'chrome' ones

Are the 'chrome' ones as bright?? I could live with the pink/purple tint if there was a difference in how bright they are. I love watching the battles ... $91+ for these .... just watch .. this Ebay guy will be ordering huge lots of these now and in 30 days they'll be plenty under $50. I like how fast he switched to non-buy-it-now. :pop:

Users who are viewing this thread