I hate my neighbors!

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
Thank God for HOA, if you did that too many times in my neighborhood, we would talk!!

Can't stand people that rev in residential areas:fm:doesn't matter car, truck, bike, I like it nice and peaceful!!

I won't even get into speeding! Speed in my neighborhood and let me see you I'll follow you if I can and at the least write down you're license plate number and call the cops.:D

Party pooper...:poke:

rust0r

Established Member
I won't even get into speeding! Speed in my neighborhood and let me see you I'll follow you if I can and at the least write down you're license plate number and call the cops.:D

People like you are the reason I go as fast as possible through neighborhoods, people following me gives me the willies

Double0fox

2 extra cylinders
Established Member
Speeding through neighborhoods is one thing, hearing the sound of god is another.:rolling: They probably thought it was the 4th of July. My neighbors hate me too, and mine isn't loud at all.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
When did the OP move out of the trailer park and into a low-class neighborhood?

He is true trash and lowered property values by at least 10%.:dancenana:

Wonder how long it's going to take your neighbors to pick up the phone and call C.A.R.B. and the C.H.P. to report STOK 03?

Did I come into smackdown by mistake? lol

fas4d

Established Member
and now they know it... :)

j/k...

th_GTO.jpg

do you drive through santa rosa?

jasil

Established Member
People like you are the reason I go as fast as possible through neighborhoods, people following me gives me the willies

I will assume you are joking....many kids on my street, including my 4, and would hate to see something happen due to some jackwad.

My friends sister was hit by a punk 19 yr old kid who was going 45-50mph (cops estimates) in a 20mph as she ran to get a ball. So, speeding hits home for me.
:fm:

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
White trash would be Joe Dirt revving his Hemi, smokin the tires while listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd while drinking a budget beer....

I agree that the car is too loud but it does sound really good. You can't beat a cammed car

He said he would put a mid-pipe and catback on it by Sunday....

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
It would probably sound sick if you bolted up an O/R H and 2 chamber Flows.

thats funny because my car is the only one in the country with flowmasters 3" catback system using their x pipe and supper 44's... ;)

do you drive through santa rosa?

ya! my best friend owns slingin' ink tattoo studio in rhonert park so im in sr quite often...

chadO

Established Member
thats kinda what my buddies 04 gto sounds like. but hes got a 408 and a 76mm turbo to go along with it

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
:rockon::rockon:

Im sure my neighbors love us too. I dont need straight header, our 00 WS.6 has a 231/237(Lopey bitch), Long tubes, hi flows and a loudmouth, while the 01 WS.6 i just picked up has a decent cam, 4k stall, no cats, and a loud ass catback.

Users who are viewing this thread