I hate my neighbors!

jasil

Established Member
and now they know it... :)

j/k...

th_GTO.jpg

Thank God for HOA, if you did that too many times in my neighborhood, we would talk!!

Can't stand people that rev in residential areas:fm:doesn't matter car, truck, bike, I like it nice and peaceful!!

I won't even get into speeding! Speed in my neighborhood and let me see you I'll follow you if I can and at the least write down you're license plate number and call the cops.:D

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
Thank God for HOA, if you did that too many times in my neighborhood, we would talk!!

Can't stand people that rev in residential areas:fm:doesn't matter car, truck, bike, I like it nice and peaceful!!

I won't even get into speeding! Speed in my neighborhood and let me see you I'll follow you if I can and at the least write down you're license plate number and call the cops.:D

thanks for the consideration.

n2ojnky

Established Member
big burn outs thats what i do FTW.... nice car BTW

Last edited:

BM1

Established Member
BlackCatFirecrackers.jpg
+
image005.jpg

It would probably sound sick if you bolted up an O/R H and 2 chamber Flows.

fred50stang

Established Member
That's awesome. I'm surprised you didnt have the CHP knockin on your door actually...being you are in CA. Your cam sounds great...you got cut outs too?

In Florida...its kinda expected. I unload my car(the turbo'd one) off the trailer with no mufflers no matter what time at night or early morning.

STG

Banned
When did the OP move out of the trailer park and into a low-class neighborhood?

He is true trash and lowered property values by at least 10%.:dancenana:

Wonder how long it's going to take your neighbors to pick up the phone and call C.A.R.B. and the C.H.P. to report STOK 03?

Last edited:

BayareaSS

Established Member
I know cameras can't pick up the sound to good when its that loud so i'll blame that horrible sound on that. I know open headers and a big cam sounds good in person tho.

mustang_00

Established Member
i'd get electric dumps in a heart beat just to scare the shit outta people at red lights! that was LOUD but in a holy shit that's awesome kinda way.

CLOCKWO12K

Custom User Title
Established Member
it sounds ****ing badass, but the problem with open headers is i hate the dropoff where you hear nothing, then it sounds like you almost stalled out or something. if your not using the motor it sounds too silent for that half second.

Users who are viewing this thread