I have a new in box BOSS intake from ford

vfast

Established Member
i got a new boss intake from ford for $375.00 plus shipping. pics upon requst:rockon:

vfast

Established Member
thanks guys!!!!!!!
install kit is like 10 bux and yes to the new brace

vfast

Established Member
right.. you weren't the only one to contact me or the first one. don't get mad at me...you wanted me to lower the price cause you had cash...please...i get these from time to time..i wish you well in finding you another one

Last edited:

gregs 03 cobra

Established Member
right.. you weren't the only one to contact me or the first one. don't get mad at me...you wanted me to lower the price cause you had cash...please...i get these from time to time..i wish you well in finding you another one

Tell the whole story; I never asked for a lower price, I asked what the cash price picked up was...I asked you that last night and you did not answer me; I PM'd you this morning asking you if you received my PM to which I never received a reply....all you had to tell me was picked up price was the same and then it would have been nice to have told me in a PM it was sold.

vfast

Established Member
I think looking at my ad one would see it was 375.00 as a cash price....I'm sorry if i didn;t make you feel special enough on your pm...I'm a busy guy who comes here to pass on deals to my fellow svt members when i get one myself...Your asking the guy to lower his price on his boss intake and using my price to do it on the other ad... for some info his intake is a little different it's a ford motorsports intake which has the plaque on it.. a nice intake!!!!:beer:

Tell the whole story; I never asked for a lower price, I asked what the cash price picked up was...I asked you that last night and you did not answer me; I PM'd you this morning asking you if you received my PM to which I never received a reply....all you had to tell me was picked up price was the same and then it would have been nice to have told me in a PM it was sold.

Last edited:

gregs 03 cobra

Established Member
Wow...ok...we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this one....but it is obvious that you took the time to answer a PM to sell your intake but not answer me...and I unless someone is local to you there is no way it is a cash deal, it would probably be done by paypal which has fee's.

Nothing to do with making me feel special, you are just someone I won't do business with.

busarich

Established Member
I pmd him early in the day, didnt get a reply thats why i posted here. Sent PayPal to him as soon as he replied. Shipping out tomorrow. Thanks op

svteezy

Established Member
OP: I guess you can't please everyone... Lol. I don't see where you did anyone wrong.. I think it's awesome you are offering us the intakes for that price. Keep up the good work!
Btw I sent a pm to you about getting an intake next time. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread