I haven't seen this before - Ford GT For Sale on front yard!!

Thursday

Tu ne cede malis
Established Member
That's a nice place to park it with all those tree droppings. Good titles with maybe twice the miles go for 25k more. Looks like I still have to save another 145k

Silver03Termi

Established Member
maybe he set it out there with the hopes that someone would steal it and he could collect the insurance on it?? if that were the case, i bet it sits outside at night, and the keys are probably in the car somewhere. its probably easier to make an insure that car and hope somebody steals it than it would be to sell it as salvaged. just speculation tho!

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
hahahah this is great...good deal too, but once i found out it was salvaged it realistically is worth 95k to the right guy...my uncle got his with 10k for 112,500 with a CLEAR california title..now a CT title..but u get the point

Last edited:

Hallo89

Established Member
Noooo it's getting dirty under there, I think I should tell the seller to let me hold on to it so I can clean it up while it's waiting to be sold.

Stinger2011

Established Member
Anybody know what year model it is?

I was reading a Playboy magazine from 1968 a few weeks ago when I came upon an article for the Ford GT of that year. I was suprised. The car looked like something that would be coming off the line right now.

Lol. Came upon.

Edit: Didn't realize how old this thread was. Lol.

Last edited:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Those were my thoughts exactly!! That is why I had to turn around, get my camera from the house, and take some pixs.

R
It's Polk county, doesn't surprise me that a car is for sale on a front lawn but it's usually a clapped out 86 Ranger pickup with 3 different color body panels!:D

kbroush

Established Member
Thats pretty cool. Not every day you see that for sale in a front yard! I kind of feel bad for that car sitting out there though.

FSUstang

>>=;=====>
Established Member
Lol this is awesome. I'm pretty sure I drove past this guy's house a few years ago on my way to Gay-nesville and saw he was selling a torch red Z06. Glad to see he came back to the light side of the force :p

gearhead08

Established Member
Digging up an old thread again i know... You can tell there was some work done to it for sure the back of the cars body lines dont line up well at all stripes all goofed up too. dunno that I would of wanted to mess with that salvage titled car.

Users who are viewing this thread