I know how you guys like spiders.... but this is just cool!

Silver95

Established Member
Kinda toyed around with the idea of getting one of these ubber rare Tarantualas.....no, these aren't photochopped lol

gal-P.metallica1.jpg

insp2.jpg

20redfire03

Established Member
I dont know why but I always open these threads and remain easily spooked for a few hours then feel I need a lighter and hairspray to make a flamethrower if an actual spider appears.

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
Not to thread jack, but the speed test in your sig pic is nothing to what google has in place.......its coming. Hide your kids, hide your wife.

Yeah only if you live in bum**** Kansas City (Missouri), they have absolutely zero plans for making it into a viable commercial enterprise or taking it nationwide.

If anything, hopefully, they will be able to prove a demand and substantiate the initial costs that other bigger players (comcast,verizon, etc) have so far leaned on for the past decade. The technology has been available to 1Gb/s speeds for a long long time.

So don't hold your breath on getting the google network. If anything at least Comcast and Verizon have just released the 300Mb/s packages in select markets. It's a shame that it's prohibitively expense for the average user.

I'm lucky that Korcett(who uses Suddenlink for customer service) has set up a small Fiber optic network here in my city. So I'm getting around 100down and 100 up for around $75 a month.

Anyways, here's a ****ing spider.

camel-spider.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread