I know where the 13' will be next

SVT_SRT8

Established Member
Hey everyone I work at Daytona International Speedway. With speed weeks setting up I went to the Ford site where they are setting up. I talked to the marketing guy there and he confirmed 4 new 2013 mustang's will be on display this week(v6 GT Boss GT500) I will take pictures as soon as its on display and post them.

Cheers!

SVT_SRT8

Established Member
He said this upcoming week. I don't think they have the cars. They usually are trailered separately. Bud shoot out is tomorrow so I'm hoping they come in tonight.

IcebourgGT500

Established Member
Hey everyone I work at Daytona International Speedway. With speed weeks setting up I went to the Ford site where they are setting up. I talked to the marketing guy there and he confirmed 4 new 2013 mustang's will be on display this week(v6 GT Boss GT500) I will take pictures as soon as its on display and post them.

Cheers!

Bring on the pics.......Thanks!!:beer:

SVT_SRT8

Established Member
cars aren't out yet. but the 2013 GT500 banner is. Also the new escape and fusion look pretty cool on their banners also. hopefully today or tomorrow

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Established Member
Be sure to submit a behind the back photo of yourself for a virtual "pat on the back". If the photos are real good and plenty of them you might be up for a virtual "good game" too.

DO NOT bother sending in a picture of your unmentionables... Your not gettin' a virtual handy...

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
:idea:
Be sure to submit a behind the back photo of yourself for a virtual "pat on the back". If the photos are real good and plenty of them you might be up for a virtual "good game" too.

DO NOT bother sending in a picture of your unmentionables... Your not gettin' a virtual handy...

I can assure you he doesn't speak for everyone. :idea:

SVT_SRT8

Established Member
let me be clear!!!!! I use SVTP for two things, information and casual encounters :lol1:

here's some from today: car will probably be on display by thursday for the Gatorade Duels.

xbbmes.jpg

axyakg.jpg

34i4x93.jpg

SVT_SRT8

Established Member
no sign of the 13' Mustangs yet. SRT and Chevy have their cars out thought :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread