I love your cars!!!!

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
These cars are sweeeet little rides! I drive them all the time @ work along with it's competitors the WRX and RSX. Maybe I'm just biased, but the focus is by far my favorite! The competition have their high points, but the focus truly is the complete package. What do you guys think of the new 5-door model?

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Sorry, but I'll take the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII/VIII.

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
When is that coming out and what's the MSRP?
Shoot, maybe I should cancel my order on the L and wait even longer/ pay twice as much for the SRT-10!! LOL j/k:kaboom:

03DOHC

Established Member
I'd love to have an SVT Focus. I've been trying to get my Wife to trade in her honduh on one.

If I had to choose between a WRX and an Evo, I'd choose the WRX because it looks much better. Evo is U G L Y!

bubba

Established Member
I love my SVTF, but it needs more power.
I am worried about the vortech and our intake manifold. A lot of the SVT Focus intake manifolds are showing a runs rough condition and the two halves of the intake manifold are actually coming apart! That is a summary of what my service advisor gave me after I asked him some questions.
If I wanted to spend the time and money I would find a 68 chevy2, fiberglass one piece front end, 600hp aluminum big block (the bigger the better) or a 450hp small block for those autoX, 6-speed, giant brakes and wide rubber on 16in rims, coilovers to adjust ride height, narrowed 9" to fit tires, shave everything on teh outside, cowl hood, and a nice paint job with flames.
OR a viper gts.

Sorry...got long and off topic.

SoulAssassin

Established Member
Originally posted by ox03
Sorry, but I'll take the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII/VIII.
That's great to know but The EVo VII starts at 29 K, that's hardly a fair comparison and for 29 K I'd spend it better than that.

inteller

Established Member
nevermind the fact that the EVO coming here is going to be a watered down version of the original over in Europe.

Users who are viewing this thread