I need a cool sig

CY98Cobra

Established Member
I need a cool sig so anyone with Photoshop skills feel free to help me out. Here's the pic
pond1.JPG

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
On it now... got a clearer pic though? Might help the final result! If not, it's cool... BTW, I have always LOVED you Cobra!!! :rockon:

EDIT - Oh... and have you considered getting a mod to change your name to Yellow98Cobra??? :idea: lol Just wondering... it's going to look funny with Black98Cobra in a sig that has a yellow one... lol

Last edited:

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
appreciate it L.L.... just think, I'm a broke ass college student! lol, having a hard time getting the ball rolling on this graphic design stuff... 90% of these sigs are going into my portfolio :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: Appreciate the comments guys! :beer:

Last edited:

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
Care to make something happen for me? You were highly reccomended by Josh. :D

I would like to use this one (I just hate the way the tint doesnt really cover the dot matrix), but its up to you...Theres a TON at the link in my sig.

P1010263.jpg

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
Sorry it took me so long to respond man... lol I'm in the process of moving into a townhouse and dsl isn't setup yet. They say it may take a week... :bash: Anyway, I'll be taking my computer to the new place... I'll save your pic to my computer, do my magic, carry it to where I go to college, and upload it for ya! Might be as soon as tomorrow! :pepper: Later!

Users who are viewing this thread