I NEED Fuel rails now!

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Can anyone direct me or does anyone have some fuel rails for a 03 Cobra with a 2.2 KB. My tuner and I both have turned up nothing. The companies that have them are back ordered. Car is in the shop now! HELP!! :beer:

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Thanks for the replies! CPR is one of them that is backordered on the ones that will fit a KB, i believe. I am going to call coastal and lethal and check with them.

WDW MKR

Established Member
I thought you had decided to stick with the stockers? John M and Dave King have proven they will support everything you need.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm curious, too, why you are going to replace the stock rails. Did someone recommend it?

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Overkill is my middle name! I am doing it for the future of the car, i guess. I know i am just about at my max as far as HP without a build on the bottom end. I am pushing 20 psi and should make 600 to 650 RWHP i hope. When i get bored of that, the spray is going on and i just feel i will need the fuel for that. The rails also have a visual factor to them also. The blower has to come off the car to have the new plenum put on, so i also just figured this would be a good time to do the rails anyway.

Tide612

Banned
hey man who made your signature? I would like to get one made too. BTY you need to call Sullivan Performance here in IL i think that they have some. I will make some calls tomorrow and see if i can track some down for you around here. Let me know on the first question too.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey Ken.. Sorry we couldn't help you earlier with the rails. We have one set but they are already sold to another customer who ordered our complete fuel system. I also tried a few other people I know that sometimes have a few sets around but its just dry out there right now. Tom@CPR told me that they are backed up and have no idea when they are receiving more. I guess its time for LETHAL to step up and make our own set of rails compatible with all Cobras including ones with Whipples.

Once again bro we wish we could have helped you out. Try Ebay.. I know someone who got a set off of there recently. Lates, Jared

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Tide612 said:
hey man who made your signature? I would like to get one made too. BTY you need to call Sullivan Performance here in IL i think that they have some. I will make some calls tomorrow and see if i can track some down for you around here. Let me know on the first question too.

Let me know what you come up with. I didnt think about sullivan. machman on this board put that together for me just off some pics i have posted on the board. He is also tuned by Aric in Atlanta.

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
black03 said:
Hey Ken.. Sorry we couldn't help you earlier with the rails. We have one set but they are already sold to another customer who ordered our complete fuel system. I also tried a few other people I know that sometimes have a few sets around but its just dry out there right now. Tom@CPR told me that they are backed up and have no idea when they are receiving more. I guess its time for LETHAL to step up and make our own set of rails compatible with all Cobras including ones with Whipples.

Once again bro we wish we could have helped you out. Try Ebay.. I know someone who got a set off of there recently. Lates, Jared

No problem guys! Thanks for trying to help me out. I think my tuner is going to get the Aeromotive rails and then modify the plenum to clear the rails. Could be alot of work, but he says he can handle it. :beer:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
KENZILLA said:
No problem guys! Thanks for trying to help me out. I think my tuner is going to get the Aeromotive rails and then modify the plenum to clear the rails. Could be alot of work, but he says he can handle it. :beer:

Ken,

I found you a set. We're going to give you a call in just minute. Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread