I need some help with my fore fc3 wiring on a dual pump setup.

Maxspeed04svt

Established Member
http://www.lethalperformance.com/sh...ail-pressure-seosnr-adapter-fitting-frps.html

I finally had to damn near give my old FRPS adapters away when I upgraded from a level 1 kit, if I still had them I'd just send them to you.

Have you talked to Justin at Fore? I believe he is the owner....I've never heard of a Ben before.

I thought Ben was the owner , but no haven't tried to talk to Justin - I've given up I'm hoping someone has the adaptor laying around at this point it's all I need to finish.

Last edited:

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Call Fore and talk to Justin. He is the owner and his customer service is top notch.

Last edited:

Maxspeed04svt

Established Member
So I got my adaptor in the mail today, Ben hooked me up after all and even rush shipped it

as far as the supplyline fittings, ecmustangs f*cked me .

And didn't even admit that he ****ed me , he lied to me and told me it's all set until I called fore myself.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
So does this Ben work at Fore Innovations? You kinda bad mouthed fore and Justin, it would be nice to know exactly what happened. To me it sounds like this Ben guy works at ecmustangs.

Last edited:

cj428mach

Established Member
So does this Ben work at Fore Innovations? You kinda bad mouthed fore and Justin, it would be nice to know exactly what happened. To me it sounds like this Ben guy works at ecmustangs.

I agree.

TRBO VNM

Thanks, I'm glad I can make the fc3 work.

I ordered from the person that gave me the beat price. Sorry I couldn't buy from you but thanks for the help.

Fore still played me and I'm very disappointed, if I didn't already install the hat and return line I would of already mailed the kit back and purchased a lethal div x kit.

When my kit first arrived it was missing the frps adaptor , the lc controller and wires, and the supply line and fittings.

So I called fore and he pretty much called me a lier and said there is no way the controller or adaptor was missing. And he informed me ecmustangs didn't order the supply line fittings.

After phone calls back and fourth , fore said he will mail out the fc controller and adaptor, and the fittings but ecmustangs would have to cover the fuel filter. Which sounded fair.

3 weeks go by, I emailed him to check on my order and nothing was mailed out .
Now fore tells me he needs ecmustangs to cover all of the costs and he didn't even ship the adaptor.
Terrible customer service from fore and ecmustangs unfortunately for me

You made the right choice with the system, wrong choice with purchasing company. they obviously screwed you and didn't own up to the mistake. It has take how long and how much frustration to get everything you expected in the beginning? The pricing was probably cheaper because they didn't price out what you really should have received, a complete system. And the customer service obviously sucks. Very sorry you had to deal with it. If I priced something out for you, you should have come back and told me what they quoted you. I would have told you it was wrong and no way you are getting what you should get or I would have tried beating it, but then again, customer service and after sales support is worth money. You wouldn't have to post on here asking about wiring. You would call me up, text me, email me and I would get back to you immediately and had you up and running with no trouble or frustration and phone tagging back and forth. I am available almost 24/7 unless I am sleeping. I was pricing stuff out for people sunday night at 10pm before I was driving 15hrs back to MD from FL. Even providing support on my drive back up to people that needed help or had questions.

Just saying, the cheapest price isn't always the best price/option. This is unfortunately a great example of that.

Also, I don't know if they still do it, but Fore used to take pictures of every order that went out so instances like this they can refer back to that order and picture of what was packed up. I have had a couple orders missing a part. They pulled up their pic, saw it was missing and overnighted the part to me or the customer. Their service is awesome. Ben might be one of the newer guys, but I am not certain.

Anyway, glad you finally were able to get the parts and everything installed and working.

Last edited:

Maxspeed04svt

Established Member
Ben works at fore.
I have everything now but weeks from the day I ordered .
fore did mess up my order, I was missing the Lc controller and frps adaptor fitting, fore does take pictures before packaging but I guess my controller was there and then wasn't. They didn't know what happened. Needless to say I finally got my controller 3 weeks after getting the rest of the stuff.
Then the adaptor, first fore said it should be in with the regulator, then said he would ship it with the fc controller .
I finally got this in the mail yesterday and my initial order was thanksgiving weekend.
I'll be honest I would of paid the $25 for the adaptor if he was just honest and told me from the start it was extra.

The rest of the order is missing the supply pieces, this mess up was on ECmustangs, he didn't Initially order it. Then when we spoke he told me everything is all set he talked to Justin and Ben.
When I finally got in touch with Justin yesterday ecmustangs never even called him.
Thats one shady place !

Overall everything is working great and the quality of the fore products is amazing.

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Good to hear you got everything taking care of. I knew Justin would come through. Their customer service is top notch and so are the products.

onefastcar

Established Member
Why are you running the fprs in the regulator and not just buy the fore rails and just stick it in there it makea for a lot cleaner setup

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Why are you running the fprs in the regulator and not just buy the fore rails and just stick it in there it makea for a lot cleaner setup

Many people run it that way, including myself. Not everyone wants aftermarket fuel rails. Stockers are good for 700+rwhp.

Maxspeed04svt

Established Member
Upgraded rails wouldn't increase my power , it's more just for looks under 700hp like ppl said . Not worth the 3-400 to me.

Car runs good though , can't wait to get it tuned I'm just driving with ease on a starter tune .

Users who are viewing this thread