I need Tennessee friends

MistakenGenius

****** of the n00b
Established Member
Hey all, just transferred down here for college and I don't know anyone yet. Looking for someone to talk cars with, possibly bum your garage to change my oil because I can't do sh*t at the apartment complex I'm living in, or just have a few beers and watch the super bowl with. Long story short I'm bored, and I need something to do besides wonder the smack down section for fun.

I am at MTSU for recording Industry, I have an '83 fox body that I am waiting to drop a buddies 5.4 in this summer when I have time. I like to have a beer every now and then, I like football, music, and all the other generic things that people usually list. I am laid back, I like to consider myself a good person and I like having a good time with good people. I can cook, fix computers, fix up cars, play video games, play music and a bunch of other super exciting stuff (I feel like I'm on some dating site). Living in Murfreesboro, hit me up, cause like I said... I'm bored as f***.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
I'm here in memphis but I think our SVTOA is trying to get some things together with the nashville crew. Join em and have some fun.

Users who are viewing this thread