Established Member
Here - just for you:

chocolate_chip.jpg

Did somebody say COOKIES...

cookiemonster2.jpg

EvanStang

the "Hit Man"
Established Member
So is this an attempt to denounce the negative affects of smoking?

Congratulations on winning the challenge, but that's really not that good, no offense. I consider myself out of shape and I just did a mile in 6:45.

No, just thought it was a fun story to share... I smoke because I like it.... nasty habit I'll agree... someday when I am ready, I'll quit.... Props on your six min. mile... out of shape or not... that's pretty good....

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
wow looks like your probably a little richer now.

10 minutes really isn't all that tough to meet, but anything around 8 or below is pretty good for someone who doesn't normall run. For an athlete whos in shape, 6's should be very acheieveable.

at any rate, good job

MonkeysL

Established Member
but I stopped short of the line and walked the last 20 feet, just for fun....

so you actually didn't run a mile and owe ur buddy $20 bucks. if i was him i would have def. not let you say you won the bet, but i like to be a dick about things like that, plus it was $20!

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
No, just thought it was a fun story to share... I smoke because I like it.... nasty habit I'll agree... someday when I am ready, I'll quit.... Props on your six min. mile... out of shape or not... that's pretty good....

Yeah... I know, and I hope you chose to quit soon. I don't want to sound like your Dad and harp you and such, but I've just seen a lot of people die painful deaths from smoking. If I never witnessed someone die like that again, I'd be content for life.

C O B R A

Fuel This Fire
Established Member
Huntington Long Island, NY ( August 2008 )
I could probably run a mile, two is more of struggle. Kinda got outta shape. Gonna start running 2 miles every day mon-fri starting this monday. Gonna start around 4:30 am so I can run for 20 mins and then get ready for school and all. When I use to play football we use to run 5 miles a day. Thats always fun. I could probably run right now a sub 8 minute mile. When I get back in shape it should be more around the 5:30-6 minute mile.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
i hate running... but it's necessary evil being the military. my best 1.5 mile awas 9:45 (i smoked about a pack a day then) when i was 20

Last edited:

94cobramike

Established Member
you are all pussies.... ha ha jk jk jk

best mile 4:21
best 2 mile: 10:02
best 3.1 mile: 16:23

i was pretty much a sweet runner, but that was a few years ago... now i am an out of shape mf'er. need to get back into it

Users who are viewing this thread