I replaced my wrecked 03 with....

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
Thanks for all the supportive words guys :thumbsup: . The wife has been hot on my ass to get the mods going... and after just one day with the new beastie, I've ordered:

1) Stainless Steel Bumper Inserts
2) Borla Stinger Catback (approx. 2 week backorder from AR)
3) Dr Gas X-pipe w/cats
4) Amazon Racing CAI
5) Chrome Rims (no telling when the dealer is going to get these in :rollseyes )
6) Window tint (scheduled for 7/26 install)

Not letting the grass grow under my feet this time around. We're hoping to get the needed 1000 miles on the car for the 7/27 Norcal; dyno day :-D .

Andorion... the "COBRA" lettering on the front bumper on the 01 was done using Graphic Express inserts. It appears that they make the inserts as one large one, and then cut it in half for shipping (COB on one half, and RA on the other half). It was simple to tape the two together & apply it to the bumper as one unit to get the perfect alignment. On close inspection they look exactly like very thin vinyl letters... from a few feet away they look painted on... and as far as I can tell - the cops think it's a factory mod as I've been driving the car for 2 years now and never have been pulled over for no front lisence plate (and have been jocked by just about every cop in the city).

Users who are viewing this thread