I think I might be an asshole

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Or so the the gf tells me.

We all know VD day is this Friday and the strip is also open. I said I would gladly sacrifice and go do something with her. She insisted that I come up with a plan so I could do both because she'd feel bad for me not being able to go. So I did.......

She got mad at me for coming up with said plan because it meant I really didn't want to see her. Basically I got bitched at for doing what she wanted. :??: Now she doesn't want to see me at all and told me to go to the track. Should be happy, suspicious, or just glad?

Wimmins.....

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely should've started this thread in smack down...with pictures of said girlfriend.

4a7191a

Established Member
Weathers going to be nice Friday too ! Bummer.. I'm going to the track Saturday... Friday she wants to hang with me , Saturday she wants to hang with her gf's. And since they all hate me, she's getting 25 Rio roses so her jealous friends can hate me more ! Maybe after the track I'll meet up .... gotta compromise bro.. weather will be nice Saturday too.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
It was a trap from the beginning. She wanted to see how you would react. You should have sensed it.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Rookie. It was clear that she was playing mind games. Do both. If she refuses, just tell her that she must not really want to see you either and don't worry about it.

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
You may not be an asshole but you certainly are a dumbass (I mean that in the nicest way possible). If the lady tells you it's ok to do something, then DO NOT do whatever she ok'd. It's a trap, chicks get all weird about valentines day. My ex used to ****ing flip about valentines day, I'd bend over backwards to make it special for her then all I'd hear about for weeks after was how much better her friends valentines days were. Not once did she thank me for all the shit I did Vday is a lose/lose most of the time for guys. She was cool the rest of the year but Vday makes chicks lose their minds for a month

4a7191a

Established Member
True ! Better call 1800flowers. Wait what ? Find a local florist make your own arrangment.. cost less, means more and kiss that hinny if she's worth it.
Pics are required of so called gf if this goes to SD.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Rookie. It was clear that she was playing mind games. Do both. If she refuses, just tell her that she must not really want to see you either and don't worry about it.

lol we're not trying to end their relationship. I think we all know where thats going.

OP, your not an asshole, just new to the mind tricks maybe. That was a trap from the beginning. If you wanna go to the strip, make sure you plan it with her well before she comes up with anything (invite her along of course). Then pray she doesn't come up with something else lol.

Last edited:

mr2cam

Established Member
its-a-trap-what-happens-when-advertisers-dont-meet-twitters-spending-quotas.jpg

wht93gted

Established Member
thats a classic women test and you failed, terribly.

"Id feel bad if you missed out" was the test. You're supposed to miss out to show her how much you care about her. That you're willing to forgo your plans for her, showing that you'll bow down to her every need.

But you didn't, you stood firm, and angered the beast.

Your only course of action now is to fight fire with fire. Make an AWESOME plan for her, after the track\before the track\whatever, something she cant\wont resist.
Her woman-logic will tell her to say no, but her desire will want to say yes. It's like dividing by 0. She'll just get confused and confusion is your friend.

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
wow, that sounds like a girl I wouldnt waste my time with, she should be appreciative no matter what, not think that she should get special treatment just because she has a vagina, I mean you compromised to make her happy.

Edit: Oh, and you're not being an asshole.

Last edited:

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
I sensed it was a trap but nooooo I had to give her the benefit of being reasonable. Then I realized she's a woman.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Post her nudes and then ditch the drama queen.
Or rage piihb

oneslo5.0

Established Member
She starts fake bullshit argument off a topic you COULDN'T win, then gives in and lets you go to the track on VD? What's her other boyfriends name...?

Users who are viewing this thread