I think I might be an asshole

Jack Burton

Established Member
Perhaps her mom was a working mom and didn't stay home. So, of course that would screw her up.

/OP logic
/sarcasm

CowlHood

Established Member
45897064.jpg

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
LMAO!

Not at all, we're talking about her wanting to hang with him but he'd rather go to the track and be with a bunch of dudes. I thought we called that something else (on work cpu so can't type certain things lol)?

The track will be open all weekend will it not?

I said I'd gladly pass up the track at first and then cut my night short.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
sounds like youd rather jackoff to timeslips with a bunch of other guys on your friday night versus getting laid so I think she made the right choice.

Will be surprised if she isnt banging someone while you are banging gears.

I said I was fine with missing it. Wasn't good enough because I wouldn't want to be there. This is more of a humorous jab at my lack of judgement.

Last edited:

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
total selfless act. you are only trying to prove your manliness by laying down the mother ***** rubber at the track. this holiday is of no concern, and if it is to her, then she must deal with it in private on her own time and not bother you with it. she should thank you for the time you do spend with her, plus, this is a great time to clean the house. she should cook you a nice meal before you get home.

i should write men's advice columns.

So I should pee on her leg, piihb, and smack her on the butt before walking out the door?

Dominic Toretto

Established Member
OP take it from my personal experience. If she is an overall great mate, don't let her having a "woman moment" destroy something potentially great. It's one event. If she is a good woman, don't **** it up. I had a good woman a few years ago and made a similar pompous decision to dump the girl because we had a very similar fight. Also I had two other women trying to get my trouser snake, so I let that get the best of me. I dumped her, ****ed the other two girls who were hot but, otherwise not good for much else. My girlfriend was an overall prize.

Cliffs: If your current girlfriend can be replaced, then move the **** around. If she is irreplaceable, don't be a dumbass and make it up to her. She's a ****ing woman, they are ALL crazy, don't pass up a good one. The next ones are not guaranteed to be good.

-Alex

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
Sounds like she doesn't support your hobbies..... FAIL!!
Go have fun at the strip :) if shes worth it buy her some flowers

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Or so the the gf tells me.

We all know VD day is this Friday and the strip is also open. I said I would gladly sacrifice and go do something with her. She insisted that I come up with a plan so I could do both because she'd feel bad for me not being able to go. So I did.......

She got mad at me for coming up with said plan because it meant I really didn't want to see her. Basically I got bitched at for doing what she wanted. :??: Now she doesn't want to see me at all and told me to go to the track. Should be happy, suspicious, or just glad?

Wimmins.....

I've actually heard this rumor from things you've said in the women in the workplace thread. :pop:

Rct851

Established Member
It depends. Does this girl do anything for you besides suck your dink and suck your wallet dry? Because there's millions that will do that for you, and probably for cheaper.

Buuuuuut usually you don't know what's good until it's gone.

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
VD only has 2 possible outcomes:

1. You break even.
2. You lose.

You cant win on this.

1. Card , candy , flowers and dinner at the restaurant of her choice
= you break even.

2. Anything less = you lose.

It really is that simple, and I always break even.... except that one time...

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I have your solution OP - fake a breakdown of your car. You wouldn't be able to go to the track even if you wanted to and since she hopefully knows how into your car you are - she will feel bad for you and agree to spend the evening with you and you will get out of this jam. She wants to play games - fight fire with fire.

nxhappy

Established Member
dude of course it's a trap ! What she REALLY meant was " **** your track day, you need to spend the ENTIRE day with ME, and spoil me on VD" ....

for real dude....if you want to stay on her good side....skip the track day .....and eat the sh1t outta that pussy on VD !

Users who are viewing this thread