I think you deserve to treat yourself.........Shelby Race Watch

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member

315BBK13-SS-2.jpg

This Shelby Race Edition watch is crafted in ionic plated brushed stainless steel accompanied by an anodized aluminum bezel. The RE200 is fitted with a three dial chronograph used to measure time to different levels of accuracy.

From timing laps at Le Mans to keeping track of each stage at your local road ally, a quality timepiece is essential. And it is even better if your timepiece looks as purposeful as a pure-bred race car, like this Shelby Race Edition Watch styled by noted designer Steve Soffa. Crafted in ionic plated brushed stainless steel accompanied by an anodized aluminum bezel, it is as functional as it is handsome, with a three dial chronograph used to measure time to different levels of accuracy.

Features:
  • Custom two tone dial with 3 Shelby Snake
  • Custom Red painted Chrono hands
  • Custom Etched case back
  • Custom Gift Box
  • CASE DIAMETER : 43.5 mm
  • BAND: Stainless steel
  • MOVEMENT: Miyota OS10 chrono date
  • WATER RESISTANT: 10 ATM water resistant
  • 1 YEAR LIMITED MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY

Steve%20Soffa.jpeg

watch video

Custom timepiece and jewelry designer Steve Soffa and Carroll Shelby Licensing have intersected classic auto memorabilia with personal fashion through two new watches. The timepieces honor Shelby American, the world-renowned high performance vehicle manufacturer founded by former racecar driver Carroll Shelby.

“This is so special because I'm a passionate car enthusiast,” says Soffa. “It’s a great honor to help continue Carroll Shelby’s legacy by drawing creatively from all my experiences in the exotic and classic car industry, including designs for Cannonball Run, allowing for a natural fit.

Soffa is a former Fortune 100 designer who has worked with distributors around the globe to help corporations with their marketing campaigns, and to create brand awareness. His lines “Hardcore Watches” and “Artistry in Time” have become recognized as official timepieces in the biker industry; he also became an official licensee of the Sturgis® Motorcycle RallyTM 75th Anniversary brand with his line of commemorative watches and jewelry.

Soffa is also recognized as the official jeweler of the World Series of Poker – having designed the official Championship Bracelet. In 2010, he created a high-end lifestyle brand for the poker industry.

“I am honored to design for Shelby and for the wearer – the enthusiast – to be able to get another piece of history,” adds Soffa. “Another collectible that they can own.”

Users who are viewing this thread