I want a 1st gen!

whip

Established Member
OK, I've been kicked around by Ford dealers one to many times, and I'm not too impressed by my "new" truck that needs service more than my 1985 F150!! How hard is it to find a 1st gen in good shape? What do they go for? Are there any real differences between the years? And if anyone has one they want to tell me about, it can be any color, as long as its BLACK!!!
ps I do love my 00 I just would like the looks of the 1st gens, and my warretny has gotten me nothing but headaches!

John O'Donal

They are getting alittle rarer. I decided to keep mine and I think I made the right decision. I hope youfind one, there are acouple on EBAY.
good luck
John

Chromed.jpg

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by whip
OK, I've been kicked around by Ford dealers one to many times, and I'm not too impressed by my "new" truck that needs service more than my 1985 F150!! How hard is it to find a 1st gen in good shape? What do they go for? Are there any real differences between the years? And if anyone has one they want to tell me about, it can be any color, as long as its BLACK!!!
ps I do love my 00 I just would like the looks of the 1st gens, and my warretny has gotten me nothing but headaches!

There is a '94 in town here for $9990 pretty good deal, but man are they getting hard to find..............

-Zach

95lightning

Established Member
hey RUN351...i didn't know that you were in the MM&FF. i was like i have seen that truck somewhere...it is sweet. what does it run cause it didn't say in the article???:bash:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by 95lightning
hey RUN351...i didn't know that you were in the MM&FF. i was like i have seen that truck somewhere...it is sweet. what does it run cause it didn't say in the article???:bash:

Some guys are way too cool :)

John O'Donal

95'
I saw that photo feature from the JDM event earlier this year. we had the best turn out of Lightnings I have ever seen.
I just added a new combo and have been working with Sal of PSP to tune the truck, I am making good HP but need to get the 60' down.. before the combo I was running consistent 2.09 - 2.15's..with a consistent 15.2@89, but after the addition of the new combo, I seem to have lost some low end power. My latest runs were three back to back 60' times of 2.4's (lousy) but my 1/4 mile time was a 14.8@a high MPH95...Sal burned a few chips to try to improve the offline and it seems to be working I ended up breaking out on my final run at Fords at Etown last month.
I am just going to spend the winter fixing the set up I have and thinking of finally doing a converter next spring.
My site is listed below and has some great photos.
take care
JohnO

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Mine was originally all black, but is custom now. All info is a click away on my sig...

$8,600...

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by SVT X 2
Mine was originally all black, but is custom now. All info is a click away on my sig...

$8,600...

Tim,

sweet truck man.................... makes me drool looking at it.....

-Zach

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome

Tim,

sweet truck man.................... makes me drool looking at it.....

-Zach

Thanx.
Actually it would be a little tough to get it out of storage right now, it's surrounded by boats! At least it's right by the door, so not impossible.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious

Thanx.
Actually it would be a little tough to get it out of storage right now, it's surrounded by boats! At least it's right by the door, so not impossible.

you got boats??? What kinds???

any you wanna sell

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome

you got boats??? What kinds???

any you wanna sell

I wish.... no room where I'm at! Plus, I'd buy a blower b4 a boat.
It's surrounded by boats at the storage spot, and a few cars.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious

I wish.... no room where I'm at! Plus, I'd buy a blower b4 a boat.
It's surrounded by boats at the storage spot, and a few cars.

I want a sailboat....................

after I get the L of course :)

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
The weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed...

How on earth did you find time to get that in between 100 posts a day??

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
The weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed...

How on earth did you find time to get that in between 100 posts a day??

I have a rough job but someone has to do it!!

Users who are viewing this thread